Another place, another time

Hoseok's backstory

Hobi was your typical boy, energetic and enthusiastic. In fact, he had always been a reason to smile, a person who makes your day better, a ball of sunshine.

He lived with his single mother in a suburb-ish part of Seoul. He never knew his father, but his mom always told him stories of his alpha mother, or his 'father'.

On his 11th birthday, a strange woman appeared. He instantly felt a sense of comfort and familiarity with this woman even though it was their first time meeting.

Little did he know, that woman was the person he had always wanted to meet.
That was his alpha mother, in other words, his father.

A short paragraph about his parents. His alpha mother was an heir to a company, while his beta mother was a normal person. They met a particular bus stop and fell in love.
But his alpha mother was sent away to a forced marriage, leaving beta mom hurt.
But they loved each other so much they still see each other and still in love. And From THAT LOVE came ✨Jung Hoseok✨.

That was the best birthday ever.

His alpha mother stayed with them ever since, and they were a happy family. But things changed when something was not right with Hobi.

He couldn't get out of bed, he had
stomach problems, he was so low.. The sunshine was,,..gone...
like that.

On the third week, his parents took him to a doctor and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and generalized anxiety disorder.
Turns out the over enthusiasm was his mania.

lmao.

Little by little, he was improving. He could show that bright smile of his again. This made his parents so relieved and happy.

Finally in middle school. Everything was better. It was gonna be just fine.

He met his first love.

Jimin really made him fall hard. He became friends with him, and they were soulmates from another universe.

He overheard some girls talking about the queit boy at the last bench of the class. He went up to the guy, and had the iconic sunshine smile plastered on his face.

"Heyy!!~ I'm Jung Hoseok~ Do you wanna be friends~?"

The other smiled. That smile struck Hobi's heart like cupid's arrow.

"O-okay.. I'm Park Jimin..Nice t-to meet you too.."

And they were besties ever since.

He actually felt like himself around Jimin, he felt alive around him, he felt...complete. He forgot all his problems when he's with him.

He was in Love with Park Jimin.

Even the very dark and traumatic background doesn't change his love for him. Even the fact he was assaulted by his father doesn't change the way he felt about Jimin.

He fell deeper and deeper. But knowing that this feeling can jeopardize their friendship, he quieted it down. It was hard, but he can do it(•̀ᴗ•́)و.

Little did he know that Jimin had small feelings too, and he too quieted it down.

If they had confessed to each other while it's still early, would everything be different...?

Everything became clear on Graduation Day. He decided to confess to him. On the rooftop after the ceremony. Maybe Jimin may or may not reject him.

Worth a try. Amiright?