Chapter 17

"Mmm morning hyung.." Jimin rubbed his eyes and stared at Yoongi sleeping peacefully next to him. He realised that Yoongi WAS next to him and let out a scream.

"GAHHH ALPHA WHATRE U DOIN HERE? WHAT HAPPENED? WAS I DRUNK? DID WE DO ANYTHING????"

Yoongi was also alerted and shot up from the bed and looked around the room for any danger.
"Ughhh Babe you scared me. Remember last night you told me to stay and cuddle with you? Geez Hobi was right, you do have a bad memory..." Yoongi complained and got up.

Jimin thought about it for a while and suddenly realised that Yoongi came over the evening before and he asked him to stay over. He laughed his heart out, rolling around and bed and fell out from it. Again.

The alpha immediately went down to check on him, making sure he didn't hurt himself. Fortunately he was all good and still continued laughing and wheezing.

The two laughed like there was no tomorrow. Maybe there is no tomorrow.

A few moments later, they went out to the kitchen and cooked meals for breakfast. It was all fun games until they forgot to turn one of the pancakes.

They ate breakfast and did the dishes too. Like that meme, cooking for 2 hrs to eat for 20 minutes along with the dishes? what a scam.

The 7 friends decided to have a little get-together at Jimin's, catching up on each other and rant about life and Karens.

A knock came on the door. Jimin opened it and saw Seokjin and Namjoon, the former carrying a box of a cake? and the latter a bottle of sprite.

"Heya there neighbours. Do come inside to my humble dwelling~"
"Please do stob."
"ok."

They burst out laughing and went inside. Just as Chim was about to close the door, a shout came from the end of the hall.

"LeAVe THe dOoR OpEnnNnN!"

It was Hoseok.

"For the love of God Hobi you don't have to shout like that."
" Ah gomen gomen~" Hoseok smiled brightly and went inside.

A few minutes later Taehyung and Jungkook joined too.

It was a fun time because all of them were busy with their own works and this was their de-stressing time.

Hoseok has brought over some beer and he poured it on the glasses and gave it to each one
of his friends.

Seokjin was about to drink it, but then stopped and put it down on the small coffee table. Everyone lookedd at him confused because he was usually the most worked out about drinking these.

"Hyung? Aren't you going to drink that?" Hobi asked.
"Ah no thanks. I get messy when drunk, besides I don't wanna be hungover because I have to bake some desserts for some event. It's okay, have mine."

And so, without even a little bit suspicious about it, they continued drinking and chatting.

Though I said they have some glasses, none of them was super drunk. Taehyung kept on talking about how pretty and perfect Jungkook is, and Jungkook was flustered. Namjoon was hiccuping and almost dropped the glass. Jimin was also a bit tipsy and the rest were perfectly sober.

(a/n: I have a feeling its slowly becoming a sitcom)

It was almost sunset. Hobi dropped off Taehyung to his home cus he was a bit too drunk to go home by himself, Jungkook timidly following them. I wonder how his family's gonna react lolol. Namjoon and Seokjin stayed for a little bit longer and talked with the couple.

"Yoongi, I've never heard you talked about your job. What do you do for a living?" Namjoon said. Yoongi just keep quiet and spaced off for a while.

"I'm a musician.. Prod. Suga?"
"Oh that was you??"
"Yes?"
"Just One Day? So Far Away? Eight? SeeSaw? your productions?"

The other nodded. Namjoon was complimenting him for the masterpieces and his hard work. Seokjin was smiling like an idiot.

"Hyung? why're you smiling like that? It scared me a bit.." Jimin whined.
"Ah no nothing. I have an older brother who's an idol and seeing that Yoongi is in the same music wonderland as him warms my heart a bit..."

Jim looked at him questioningly. "What? You have a famous older brother?"
"Of course. Do you know Shinee?"
"Duh.."
"Kim Jonghyun? The member of the band?"
"Kim Jonghyun...Oh mah Gadddd...Is He..?"
"He's my older brother. Yes."

(a/n: let's make Jonghyun all okay and still living in this universe shall we *holding tears*)

Jimin squealed, Yoongi just smiled at his folded arms. "Yoon did you hear that?? Jonghyun! Seokjin hyung! Brothers!!" Chim said and shook his boyfriend lightly.

"Mmm yes it's very surprising. I saw him a lot at our college campus a few years ago, and now he's a top idol."
"Really? He went to the same college as you?"
"He was our sunbaenim in music."

Jimin rolled around Fanboying over idk.

A few minutes later Namjoon got up.

"Well, it's already dark. I think we should go back to our place. Shall we honey?"
"Joonie give me your hand, I can't get up...."

Namjoon pulled Seokjin up, and they left saying goodbye to the happy couple.

"Awweee they're so good for each other. The perfect couple I had always imagined in a fiction." the younger cooed. Yoon played some relaxing music on his phone and sat up on the couch. He grabbed Jimin's waist and made him sit between his legs. Jimin blushed lightly but soon snuggled and both gazed at the window, where the snow falling was clearly visible.

It was nice, cuddling and snow gazing. This wasn't so bad. In fact, it felt very nice.

"Jimin, do you have a feeling that Seokjin's belly has grown?"
"Yuh I think I saw it too. Ah let's not talk about this. He might feel uncomfortable with it."

They stayed silently like that again. But it was very comfortable. The only sound was that of their breathing and the faint noises of their neighbours, not the Kim's.

"Chim,.."
"Mmm?"
"I love you"
"Love you too.."

The two shared a soft, passionate kiss. And from that on, they do this every weekend.
.
.
.
You, you are, My Universe yeah~
And I, just want, to put you first~~
Sorry it's sorta stuck in my head
signing out for the time being, goodbye,

Me