Chapter 46

Like usual, it was spring, it was time to switch the bulky clothes into attractive lightweight ones. This hyped up Jimin the most. Well, Yoongi's birthday too.

Speaking of which, what shall he get him for his birthday?

He wanted to give something precious and personal.

Asking Jin for suggestions doesn't work. He told Jimin to buy Yoongi an XL condom.

That's vulgar.

Isn't it?

He then asked his older brother Yisoo. He didn't really think much of what Yoongi would like.

Hmm..

Maybe a necklace? He doesn't wear much jwellery, unlike Minie Jiminie who liked to bedazzle. Earrings? He likes those hoop ones and he'd never take them off...

Aish this is harder than expected.

Wait...

Maybe Hobi will know.

"Present for Yoongi hyung??"
"Yeah..I don't really know what he would want for his birthday and I wanted to surprise him..."

Hobi was thinking hard too..

"I don't know Mochim, he'd like anything you give him!!"
"But what?"

In the end, Hoseok didn't have an idea either.

So Jimin spent a week at his work thinking about what he'll get his husband. Oh. And Taeminie's birthday was a week after Yoongi's. What about that too?

Jimin felt exhausted.

Someone entered the boutique.

"Ah! Y/n! Gguk!! What brings you here!??~" He beamed at the two.
"Well, Hobi told me that you were a personal shopper so I came here for your assistance..."

Jimin smiled hearing that Hobi recommended him to his girlfriend.

"Oh sure~ what kind of outfits are we looking for?"
"Well...."
"Jimin hyung, don't you think she'll look amazing in a dress?"

Jimin took some time measuring y/n's proportions.

"A dress.. ok..maybe up to the knee length, a- cut, with a dress shirt underneath??"

And they were busy trying to find the perfect look for her.

Stunning.

"Hyung, isn't it Yoongi hyung's birthday next week?"
"Ye.. and I don't have any idea about what to give him. You guys have any idea?"

Jungkook looked like he was actually thinking very hard.

"I once heard him saying he wanted a doormat in his studio but- I don't think that's the best gift.."

Jimin went Ö.

An imaginary light beamed on him as he suddenly stumbled across the realisation that Yoongi was a neat person and he would love a doormat.

As the day was done, he ran to a shop and search for the perfect rug.

"Perfect. Fits him well.. this is the one."

He paid and left for home. Taemin must've been sleepy by now, and Yoongi won't know what to do(probably), so his mind was in a hurry.

Do you have any moments when you're chillin peacefully and then the impulsive thoughts strike? Jimin was having it as he walked near a drugstore.

Ovulation tests, pregnancy tests, and some supplements.

He finally reached their apartment. He breathed deeply and opened the door.

"Hey babe~ How's work today?"

Yoongi's voice was calming. Jimin blushed a bit.

"Fine~ how was yours~?"
"Taemin was crying a lot...I had to Google what was wrong with him."

Jimin laughed softly hearing it.

"Poor Yoonie~ is there anything I can do to make you feel better?"

Yoongi pouted. "A kiss.."

Jimin placed a small kiss on his forehead and squished his dumpling cheeks.

"Better?"
"I was expecting it on the lips..but yea.."
"Oh honeyy~"

He then kissed him lovingly kissed me on the lips and broke it off after a minute.

Best minute of Yoongi's day.

"Eh? What's that in you hands??"
"Oh this-"

Jimin froze.

"Jim?"
"Uhhh.. these.. are pregnancy and ovulation tests~!"
"The other one.."

Jimin chuckled nervously, then sprinted off into the room, making Yoongi standing there confused as fuc-
.
.
.
"Happy Birthday Dear~~!!"

Jimin wished him cutely.

"I have three gifts for you~~ here's one~!"

He brightly smiled and took out a neatly wrapped gift box from god-knows-where. Yoongi excitedly opened it and took the gift out.

It was a doormat, a rather funny one. It has a cat with the most bombastic side eye showing it's middle finger, and with a simple and straightforward sentence 'go away'.

The most personal gift a person could ever present.

He tried to thank him, but Jimin shushed his mouth and in the blink of an eye, he had beautifully slid in a butterfly ring on his finger which was a set with Jimin's.

Yoongi was smiling like an idiot the rest of the day. The others' gifts didn't stand a chance against his 'wifey's.

The day was fun. Spending time with friends as an adult hits harder since you rarely have time to do so..

They planned a small party, drinking and spilling tea and the Min's apartment. Turns out Taehyung and Jungkook were actually trying to make their relationship work again.

If they really broke up, I am sure that Jimin would ultimately die too, which would make Jin, Hobi and Yoongi die mourning for Jimin and Namjoon would die without Jin and in the end they all die.

And by spilling the tea it was mostly Jimin, Jin, y/n and Taehyung gossiping. The rest quietly listened to it.

They all hung out for like 5 hours, sitting in the same damn place unless it was something important. Then said goodbye until it was around 4?

Time is irrelevant.

"Hyungiee~" Jimin cooed and sat on Yoongi's lap, facing him.
"Thanks again, for the gifts..." Yoongi said in a raspy tone and kissed Jimin softly, his hand moving around his back. Jimin giggled between the smooches.

"Hyung~~ stop that~! it tickles!!" Jimin playfully whined and tried to slap the other's hand away, but in vain.

"Right, you said you had three gifts..so far I have only received two gifts.."

Jimin's cute, innocent expression instantly turned into a sly smirk.

"I think i don't need to tell you alpha~~ Taemin's asleep so..."

Jimin got off his lap and dragged him to the bedroom, locking the door. Damn y'all should've seen the 'I am married to this guy' smirk on Yoongi's face.
.
.
.
.
Wow..I did not just write that. I am out of rings to write and this Wattpad ver. is very VERY different from the original...
Any fucking way, hope you enjoy, Borahae💜👄💜