Chapter 53

"Jimin? Park Jimin??"

Jimin quickly turned around to see the man who had exquisitely ruined his life.

Park Donghyun.  Jim's so- called 'father'.

"He..hey.. Mr Park.." Jimin softly said and his behind Yoongi.

"Jimin.. how've you been?? It's been a long time.." Donghyun hesitantly asked.

"Fine.. when did you get out of prison?"
"Two years ago..."

A moment of awkward silence.

Jimin was still hiding behind Yoongi wanting to go home in an instant.

"Yoongi, stop hiding him. You know how badly I wanted to apologise." The man stated.

"What?! How did he know you? When did you-" Jimin whisper-shouted.
"Sshh.. I was there when he was released. We'll talk about later."

Jimin felt betrayed that Yoongi hid such a big news from him.

"Listen Jimin, I faced several problems and violence in jail, and I know how you feel-"
"NO!! YOU DON'T! FUCKING KNOW!! A SINGLE THING!!" Jimin shouted from Yoongi's back.

"I don't want to talk to you, nor I want to see your face.. I forgive you for all those things but DON'T EVER!! SAY THAT YOU KNOW!! THEY WERE ALL STRANGERS!! y-you.. you were my father... The place I was supposed to feel safe and comfortable.."

He slid down to the ground and sobbed quietly.

"I was supposed to be safe and sound... And you ruined it.."

Yoongi held him, but he slapped his hand away. He stood up, fuck the faint feeling and nausea, and pointed at his 'dad' harshly.

"YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!! I DON'T WANT ANY FUCKING CONNECTION WITH YOU!! YOU HIT ME, YELL AT ME, CURSED AND CRITICISED ME NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS,, AND YOU FUCKING RAPED ME TILL I BLACKED OUT!!! DONT EVER COME NEAR ME OR MY FAMILY EVER AGAIN!!!"

Saying that, tears uncontrollably rolled down and his whole body was shaking. He felt like his body was betraying him and he rushed off to their place, leaving Yoongi.

"Please stay away from my husband, sir." Yoongi stated and quickly followed him.
.
.
With Jimin, as soon as he reached home, he rushed to the bathroom and threw up all the delicious things he ate that day. Sayonara delicacy.

He has suffered from anxiety long enough to take care of himself during indigestion and gut issues regarding it.
He looked up from the toilet bowl, only to yell 'FUCK' and continue throwing up.

At the same moment, his hair was pulled away and his forehead was supported. It made it easier.

After he was done and washed up, he sat down on the couch and gave Yoongi a death glare.

Honestly, Yoongi was scared.

"WHAT THE FACK WAS THAT?? EXPLAIN."

Yoongi calmly told him about the time his mother told him that Donghyun was out and has asked him to keep it mum.

"Oh my God..."
"Babe,.. I'm sorry. I know words aren't enough but I mean it.."
"Why!?? You should've told me back then! It would hurt.. but it'll be better than this!!" Jimin was disappointed.

Yoongi sat down next to him, trying his best not to hug him because he won't like it. He let out more pheromones to calm the other down and prevent him from panic attack.

"Even mom,.. why didn't she say anything about this?? Why does everyone hate me??" Jimin sobbed quietly.

Yoongi tried to comsole him as best as he could, but physical contact was not allowed, making it hard.

"I don't know how long you intend to hide it, or how many more secrets you have.. i thought our relationship was built on trust and open-ness... And I-i"

Jimin started hyperventilating again. All his emotions were on edge and another word'd snap him.

Yoongi pulled him close and keep him calm. Big Fail.

"No Yoon.. LET ME GO!!" He pushed him away, "I don't want to.. even touch you..." Jimin didn't want to say that, but he lost all control over himself.

"Please..."

As soon as Yoongi let go, he ran over to their room and stayed there for a while.

He later came out with a bag, and Yoongi didn't want it to happen. He can't live without Jimin.

"I need time.. and space.. I don't want our love to disappear because I am on edge. Just let me be for a while ...." He walked over to the door and left, slamming the door shut.

He left...

Soon after, Jin walked in with Taemin. "What was that??"

Yoongi sat down on the couch again, looking down with guilt and fear. Was this the end? Was this supposed to happen??
.
.
Pretty soon all the friends heard, and Jungkook had let Jimin stayed at his small apartment.

No one kept count of how many times he thanked Gguk, but it sure was a lot.

Since Kook insisted, Jimin would sleep on his bed and he on the couch.

It was a studio apartment, it wasn't anything much. Just full of art stuffs and paint stains.

Oddly beautiful, Jimin thought.

"Would you like more blanket? I'm sorry it's too messy..."
"Ah no thanks I'm good... It feels nice and warm here.." Jimin forced a smile.

Jungkook sat down next to him and handed him coffee. No Chim don't drink-

He puked again.

"Sshit... Anxiety puke never hits hard.." Jimin groaned and flopped on the bed. Gguk laid down next to him and pat his head.

Thank God Gguk was an omega.

It was almost midnight, but Jimin can't sleep. He was thinking about the whole situation and felt regret for his actions.

He overreacted.

He missed Yoongi already.

He wants to sleep by his side, not wanting anything else.
He needs, no, craves for his sweet scent that he took for granted, his smile that shines through his retina, his deep voice giving him butterflies, his words of affection and admiration that boosted him...
He craved for Yoongi.

'Good Night babe...' He reread it over and over. He must be sleeping by now, Jimin thought...

He was so calm..

If only he was with him at the moment..

Coincidentally, the couple were thinking about this att the same time...