Chapter 4

It was hard, but its all good. Jimin, with hard work and part timing at a coffee shop, managed to get his dream job at a particular boutique.

Hoseok has invited him to go to his apartment when he has a day off. Said he has someone to introduce him to.

So at the weekend, he went over to Hobi's apartment to hang out with him and the guy he was gonna be introduced to.

He knocked on the door, followed by Hobi's voice yelling "COMING~~" the door opened and saw his bestie.

They let out a small squeal and went inside.

Then everything felt different for Jimin.

Inside the apartment, on the couch, was a man. The man had a completely unique pheromones. It was sweet, spicy and woody. All at the same. fucking. time.

His height was quite average, but his looks werent. He was the most handsome man Jimin has ever seen, aside from that guy in TXT.
His black hair was just a perfect match to his reddish brown eyes, which were glistening through his messy bangs. He looked like he just got up from an afternoon nap but he was so hot( a/n: I fantasize a lot do I?:D)

"Jiminie, this was the guy I was talking about! Meet my roomie, Min Yoongi; and Yoongi hyung, this is the bestie I told you about, Park Jimin." Hoseok giggled.

Jimin was distracted by the man's looks, and it seemed like the other was the same. They stared at each other for a moment before blushing.

"I'll go buy some snacks for us. Stay and get to know each other 'kay?" Without waiting for a response, Hoseok ran out and disappeared. lmao

Jimin, not that stupid and oblivious, felt that Yoongi might be his destined soulmate, or just mate in general. He has never felt this wierd, fluttery thing before. He was nervous.

The two sat on both ends of the couch, sitting awkwardly. Yoongi then spoke out in a low, raspy voice. "Hey, pleasure to meet ya, Hobi has talked a lot about you." My god his voice made him even sexier. Jimin and I are over the moon.

"N-Nice to meet you too.." Goddamn it why did you stutter stupid stupid, Jimin was screaming internally.

Yoongi smiled at the Omega. They stayed quiet once again.

"Do you feel it too?" Yoongi blurted out, leaving Jimin confused.

Then he realised what was he talking about. "Uh, I think so. Are we talking about the same thing here?"
"Ye. I'm saying that we're..mates. You have this sweet smell I have never sensed before."

Awkward silence.

Yoongi then continued, "I'm 26 years old, and I have always wondered why I haven't found my mate till now. It was because my mate, you, were in Japan." he let out a chuckle.

Jimin couldn't do anything but nod along with him.

"Soo, what do we do? About this? What are we gonna be? Like, are we gonna.." Jimin asked.
"Well, I have no idea either."

Another awkward silence.

"Hyung, we don't really know each other that well, so I think it's better to take things nice and slow, getting to know each other before we..... you know.." Jimin blushed lightly.
"I agree.."

The atmosphere was screaming awkward.

Yoongi smiled. All his teeth were on full display and it was pretty attractive. He should really smile more. "Jimin, you took my breath away from the first time I met you. I wonder what you'll do next~"

Jimin blushed. It was normal to feel like that since no one has ever complimented him like this.

They talked a bit more. The awkwardness just go away like 'whoosh!'. Yes.

Jimin has planned on never, ever dating, but he changed his mind and planned on being with Yoongi. Maybe this won't be as bad as he thinks it'll be.

*sfx: door opening*

Hobi shouted from the door, "Yoongi hyung! Jiminie! I'm home!!"
" Ö Hobi's home. Lets go." Yoongi said, holding Jimin's hand, but let go after he realised what he did. "Sorry I-"
"No it's alright"

They went towards Hoseok, who was excitedly going towards them too. The two grabbed some of his bags that he's carrying. Why did he buy a lot of it anyway?

The three sat down at the couch, eating chips and discussing about the most random things, like what is the point of thongs? And why do teachers teach only one or two subjects, while students have to learn 5+ subjects?(a/n: I actually have the answer for the subject logic lolol)

Jimin sighed and looked into Hoseok's eyes. "Hobi, we have to tell you something.."

Hobi stared Jimin with the most adorable, big shiny eyes, obviously curious as to why his bestie suddenly said that. "What? What is it?" He constantly shifted his attention from Jimin to Yoongi, and vice versa, waiting for an answer.

Jimin then looked at Yoongi, perhaps signalling him to say it.

Yoongi gulped, then cleared his voice. "Hoseok, I'm not sure how you feel about this, but... Jimin and I are mates. We found out about it just a while ago. Please don't make a big deal out of it.." the alpha calmly stated.

Hobi was shook.
.
.
I wonder how Hoseok's goona react. Things are getting interesting huhuhuhu~~ anyway hope you like it and stay safe!😊💖