Chapter 22

"Jimin hyung??"
"Yes Ggukie?"
"What do you do when you and Yoongi hyung got in a fight??"

Jimin gazed at the other, a bit shocked to hear such question. Jungkook looked at him with the most adorable and innocent eyes, expecting an answer.

"Wh- Why do you ask me?? Are you And Taehyung fighting???"
"Not really. I just wanted to know what to do when it happens."
"O...Kay.."
"So?"

Jimin was really uncomfortable with the topic, but he just said it anyway.

"Keep your calm.. and see it from the other's point of view, and try to meet them in the middle.. and if that doesn't work, pause the fight and be alone... that's what I usually do.."
"Noted! Hyung you are so BRILLIANT!! I wish I were like you!!"

Jimin blushed at the compliment.

"And I kind of feel like I don't love him as much as he loves me... and I feel bad.. I don't know what to do..."
"Awww Jungkookie...you'll be fine.. I promise you that your love is just as much as his~ you wouldn't believe how happy he was when you gave him his portait you drew for homework..."

Kook had a shy, cute smile on his face. He was such a softie with the exterior of a guy with tattoos and piercings.

At that moment, Seokjin came in. "My kids, whatcha talking about?? Can I join? You have to keep me up."

Right. After having twins, Seokjin was busy with them and hasn't talked to his friends for alomst two months.

"Oh.. lemme see... Jungkook thinks he didn't return Tae enough love, and Yoongi wants me to spend Chuseok with his family in Daegu-"
"OMMO What? SayItAgain??"
"Yoongi wants to spend Chuseok in Daegu, with me and his family."

Oh my.

Seokjin wheezed followed by the iconic windshield wiper laugh. "Oh mY gOddDd THaT Is AbSOluTeLY CLiche!! GoOdNess ME!"
"What's wrong with me meeting his parents?? You're making me more nervous..."

"Aww honey c'mere~~ mama will hug uu~~" Seokjin cooed and pulled the younger in a hug. Jungkook silently joined in too.

"I remember meeting Namjoon's parents. I was nervous, but they were really nice and I got comfortable... By the end of the day they loved me more than they loved Joon..."

They giggled softly.

"Really hyung? You can't help but steal hearts do you?" Jungkook spoke out as they all let go of each other.

"Why? Did I steal yours too~?~"
"Nope."

A moment of silence.

"Well... maybe a bit..."

The three bursts into laughter.

"Hyung, are Namu and Soojin still with Namjoon?"
"Oh no. I left the kids with the world's clumsiest person.. Gotta go!"

The two waved goodbye to Seokjin screaming Namjoon's name in the hallway.

A few moments later, Taehyung walked in the small place and joined in their conversation of mythical creatures.

"I don't know how the frack would they wear pants."
"They don't need pants, Taehyung. They have fur and hair."
"Doesn't that mean they're naked? I mean we humans have hair too..."
"Oh not you too Jungkook.."
"But the more important question is.. "

The two looked over Taehyung.

"How were they made? Two hybrids? Or one human, one animal? Isn't that zoophilla?"
Gguk gagged and rushed to the bathroom, Jimin scrunched his face up and scolded him for such a ridiculous question.

Tae went after Gguk and helped him.

"Oh my god. You gonna give me disgusting dreams..." Kookie groaned and sat down, snuggling with Jimin. Taehyung felt jealous and pulled him in his shoulder. Oh young love.

"Anyway, we know that there are people who have such fetishes, and maybe a hybrid will come out."
"Taehyung, please stopp we're beggin uuuuuuuu"
"okay okay sorry."

A few seconds of silence continued.

"Have Jungkook met your parents Tae?"

Jungkook.exe has stopped working.

"Ah no. Maybe someday soon??"

Jimin just nodded.

"Oui seeing you two makes me miss Yoon hyung. Shall I call him?"
"Yeeeehhhhh!!" The two said in unison and smiled brightly.

Jimin then quickly went through his contacts and pressed Yoongi's number.

"Wow you saved him as Yoongi?"
"What's wrong with it?"
"Don't you have pet names? Like how I called Jungkook Kookie?"
"The only pet name he has is 'Alpha', and that too only at a particular place and a very specific time~~"

The two smirked and continued teasing him.

"Stop it you tw- YOONGI!! I MISSED YOUUU!"

Jimin then put it one speaker and  the three listened to the other side whining.

"Jimin, I love you. Please don't scream in my ear."
"Aww. Are you working? Am I interrupting your Symphony??"
"No. I just got home from my studio. Do you need anything??"
"Yes."
"Listening.."
"You. I need u~"

Yoongi let out a tiny scream. Mostly out of cringe.

"Shall I come over?"
"Sure! Taehyung and Jungkook are here too! We should all eat dinner together!!"
"Aish. Those two..."
"We can hear you hyung." Tae added.

"I know you all can hear me. That's why I said it."
"That's so meannnn!"
"Yah Yoongi, you should've kept it shut."
"Right my bad. Anywho, should I bring food? My treat."
"YEEEEYYYYYY!!!" A shout of three people made Yoongi's ear bleed. ( a/n: Imma beautifully slide in to Yoongi's side.)

"Okay. On my way."

He hung up the phone and went out of his warm apartment. Hoseok was locked up in his room, God knows what he's doing there.

He went to a food stand and bought some stuffs, and continue walking to his boyfriend's place at a quick pace.

He rushed inside the elevator, pressed a button and slowly moved up. He got impatient at the slow motion which made his hurry- minded being into anger.

Though he may not say it out loud, he missed the boy. He missed everything about him: The sweet smell, the eye smile, the plump lips which are perfect for kissing, the hug-able small body, the tiny kisses he gave him when he's stressed.....

He wants it.

What seemed like eternity later, (*Ahem 1 minute Ahem*) He rang the doorbell of his other half, opened by Jungkook. Oh the disappointment in his eyes.

"Ah Sorry hyung. I'll close the door and Jimin hyung will open it Kay?"

So Jungkook closed the door, and a few seconds later, Jimin opened it. Yoongi had the brightest smile and placed kisses all over his face.

And peacefully they ate, for the problems are supposed to happen in the later chapters.
(a/n: Oops spoiled it. Sorry not sorry)
.
.
.
Lmao I got a severe mood swings from too extremely happy to write to too depressed to continue. This chapter took around 4 days to write. Anyway have a new year filled with happiness~~Borahaeee💜💜