Chapter 60 (end)

So.. I guess this is the end.. the final chapter of 'Ordinary Together' that I've worked on from October 2021.. thanks for the support and I hope to write more for the many years to come... Borahae 💜💜

_____________________________

'I'm gonna be a dad..'

Yoongi exhaled and screamed internally, from both excitement and fear. He could imagine Jimin scolding him for leaving and he was reminded that mother's instinct was the best.

He went in his car and shoved the key to start it. Stupid winter had froze the engine.

After trying and trying, it just couldn't start.

"FUCKK!!! START FOR FUCKING CHRIST'S SAKE!!"

He banged on the steering wheel with frustration. He tried it for the last time and yep, still couldn't start.

It was time to get rid of that stupid 13 year old car, was what he thought until it started.

Yoongi sighed deeply. He was already covered in cold sweat from the several failures. He didn't care about anything else, not he wanted to. He wants to see Jimin and baby at that moment.
.
.
.
Jimin groaned and winced in the bed as Hobi and Jin were busy trying to distract him from the pain.

"Yoonie..." Was what he barely made out between his constant wincing.

Hobi wanted to cry.. Jin acted tough. Where the fuck is Yoongi??

Namjoon peeked through the door.

"Yoongi's stuck in a traffic jam."

Sheesh. Jin was on the verge of shouting at everyone there. Jimin was breaking down, and he was nauseated more than ever.
.
.
.
"Jimin hyung is in labour now?" Jungkook looked up to Taehyung.
Taehyung nodded and continued, "Yeah.. but Hobi hyung, Jin and Joon hyung are with him... And we have to babysit... That's the least we can do.."

Kook held Namu closely and cradling him to sleep. If Yoongi hyung wasn't with Jimin, would he be okay?
He has never been separated from Yoongi as far as he could remember...
.
.
.
Yoongi was on the edge of crying. He was stuck in the traffic jam for an hour. Just when he needed him the most, he wasn't there. He wasn't gonna be there when Jimin needs him.

He failed as a father, a husband, and a friend.

Resting his head on the steering, his tears made down his cheeks, damping his pants.
He wanted to fast forward and just be with Jimin to comfort him, keeping in mind how scared he was to face labour alone.

But what he could do at that moment was to simply wait for the traffic to move.

Or....
.
.
.
"C'mon Jiminie.... You can do this... Push, now take a few breaths with me.. and now push all you can... Good~
Oh the head's out!!"
"Is.. it cutEe!!?"
"Of course~! Just like you!!"

Since only one person was allowed to stay in the room, Hobi stayed and Jin waited outside, anxiously fidgeting his fingers while helplessly listening to Jimin's groans.

"Jin-ah, it's alright.." y/n's voice woke him up.
"He's my little one... I just can't stop worrying.."

Namjoon smiled and pulled him in a tight hug.

"It's fine."

Since y/n had a shift in 30 minutes, she had to leave.
(A/n: ya kno, i never liked reader's inclusion in ffs.. no offense though, it's my personal opinion 😐👍🏻)

"When's Yoongi arriving!? Should we call him- its fu-"
"Wait- I'll call, you'd just yell.."

Namjoon was on the phone with Yoongi for a while, Jin could only watch him doing hand gestures as if the person in the other line could actually see him.