Chapter 26

"For fuck's sake when is time gonna wait for us!?"
"Calm down Jiminie.."
"No..~! It almost our second year anniversary and I don't know what to do!! Do you have any idea??"

Hoseok stared at the ceiling, obviously thinking hard. Jimin was struggling with it too, because it's gonna be their dating anniversary is 21st October, which was the coming Thursday.

(a/n: My story have a very specific timeline, so you can figure out the current year in the chapter lmao..)

"why don't you surprise him with a dinner? He always talks about how your cooking is the best, well aside from his mom..."

Jimin stared at him with doubt. But as he slowly digest the idea, hey ho. it's not baad~.

"That's not bad.."
"Yeah! And both of you are stay-at-home people, and it's the best way to have fun, since the bed is near~~"
"Jung Hoseok..~!!"

Jimin was a blushing mess as he covered his face with his hands. Hobi laughed at his own joke and clenched his belly cus it kinda hurts from laughing too much.

Who knew only two people could be this loud and chaotic?

"Heyy~~ Look who's here~~"
"If it isn't the most beautiful person, and his two adorable babies??"

Seokjin smiled proudly, holding two babies in both arms. Hoseok and Jimin rushed over and took the kids.

"Jin hyung, isn't it hard taking care of two kids?? All by yourself?"
"Yes. I am SOOO tired and I wanna sleep.. The little devils won't. stop. crying."
"What about Namjoon hyung? Doesn't he help?"
"Well yea. But he's out working for 8 hours and I'm at home taking care of them...."
"Poor hyung.."

Hoseok hugged him tightly. He sneaked in a kiss which is cute. I love 2seok moments.

Seokjin felt soothing in Hobi's arms and he realised how nice people felt when he comforts them.

"Any news about you guys?"
"Oh yeah. Our dating anniversary is in 10 days."
"Really!??"

Jin jolted out of Hoseok's arms and stared at Jimin with the most big, curious eyes. Namu and Soojin really did get his eyes.

"Y-yeah.."
"Wow congratulations!! How long has it been? two, three years?"
"It's been two.."
"WOW. Time flies."

They all stayed quiet for a moment. Until Soojin cried.

"Uwahh!? Why the sudden outburst!?? Jin hyung!?"
"She can't stand silence and seriousness. She always cries seeing Namjoon working.."

They all laughed and Soojin stopped crying after a while.

"Awee.. I can't accept the fact that Soojin can't have a nickname bcoz Ur names are too similar..."
"Soojin is still nice.."
"But.."
"No. Soojin. Seokjin's daughter Soojin. The features as similar as their names. I don't know, but that has a nice ring to it. Am I right Seokjin hyung?"
"Yup✨"

They caught up with each other for the first time in a month. The twins are now 2 months, and the ugly features seen in newborns are disappearing and they're cuter and cuter.

And boy was Seokjin proud of them. His little babies making him proud.

Enough Seokjin, lets talk about Jimin and Yoongi.

The three were planning the dinner. After a very long hour of whining and suggesting and babies crying, they finally came to a conclusion.

It will be at around 6 pm, with the candlelights and that one smooth jazz music playing in th background, with the tiny dining table filled with Yoongi's favourite(ahem,Kimchi Stew), with a dessert of tangerines.

I am not that obsessed with BTS nor the Korean culture, so i dont know much..

"So its decided!!!Oh my Jiminie is soooo luckyyy!! I lobb uu so muchh~!!" Hoseok squealed and squish-squash Jimin's cheeks, making it red. Oh the pain.

Jimin pouted and held his cheeks, burning with pain. He was on the edge of tears. This is why he hated his cheek fat. People can't resist pinching it.

"Ahhh I'm so sorry!! Did that hurt a lot!??" Hoseok quickly apologize and softly caressed his face. Jimin let out a small giggle and hugged him tightly on the waist.

Seokjin's heart warmed up seeing such a cute sight.

"Awwww~~ you two are always so cuddly and cute~ Some people would think you two are dating..~"
"Hahhhaha.. That would be.. different.~~" Jimin smirked.

A few more minutes and Seokjin left with his babies. Jimin and Hoseok chat for a few more and went on watching some drama on the former's phone.

"Hey Jiminie.."
"Yea?"
"Have you ever... thought about you and Yoongi hyung.. getting married?.."
"Uhh..a bit ,yes. Why the sudden question?
"N-no it's nothing much! Just curious and all.. I'm so happy that you're happy.."
"And I'm so happy that you're happy..I love you Hobii~" Jimin whispered the last part and laid a soft kiss on his forehead.

Hobi giggled being kissed that lightly. He has always liked being kissed on the forehead, from his moms to his romantic partners to Jimin's.... It was truly him.

They finish the whole episode in one sitting, and since it is an ongoing series, they had to wait. They talked about what they think will happen next. Arguing a bit about who will win.

"Oh! It's so late! I have to go home. Jiminie, I'll miss uu~"
"Iwll mwiss uuu twoo~~!"

And Hobi left. Now Jimin was alone.
Jimin curled up in a ball, not knowing what to do. He got on his train of thoughts and started wondering about several things. From his father to schools to Sendai to his parents to his dad to Yoongi and Hoseok to Namjoon and Seokjin to his dad to Jungkook and Taehyung to His Dad..

His dad kept on appearing in his head. But he had overcome that traumatic experience and moved on...right?

"Oh Well." He shot up from his seat and ate dinner by himself. He liked this alone thing.

On the other hand, Hoseok had reached home, bursting through the door and made a grand entrance.

Yoongi scrunched up his face at the other's behaviour. But that's what's makes this YoonSeok apartment complete.

"Where were you?"
"Jimin's."
"Is he doing well??"
"Yup!"
"Soooooo.....?"

Hoseok beamed at the older and made an 'okay' hand sign. U know, this👌.

"Green light!"

Yoongi let out a small hum and smiled back at him.

What are they talking about?
.
.
End of chapter 26 ☺︎︎☺︎︎