Chapter 6

I am a big fan of timeskips so imma just use it once again.

Timeskip to around 3 to 4 months later, the month of Agust.
Jimin and Yoongi's relationship was slowly elevating. You kno that typa relationship where you are somewhere between friends and lovers, and it's all sorta compliacated? Yea its like that.

They were a bit romantic and touchy with each other with a spoonful of casualty in their relationship.

Not gonna lie here, Yoongi loved this part of their thing and it was the best time of his life yet. He thinks its nice. Oh my, people have different types of thinking and mindsets do they?

And Jimin also began to fall for the handsome alpha. I mean, who doesn't? It was all starting to come together. What could go wrong?

A LOT could go wrong, or in this case, a teeny weeny thing that is a very serious problem that could end up destroying the start of something new.

It was a rainy day, and Jimin was at Yoongi and Hoseok's place, just chillin with the two. They watched some YouTube, listened to some songs and played games.

They were laughing and rolling around, mixed with tears and the sweat from laughing too much. Jimin had a lot of fun, and the two loved seeing him happy.

Just then, a knock, a rather intense one came on the door.

They all stooped laughing and turned to the door where the knock came from. Jimin quickly got up and opened it.

A pair of lips suddenly pressed against his. It's a bit shocking for Jimin to be kissed as soon as he opened the door and he just stayed there, frozen. There goes his second kiss lol.

The person who kissed him pulled away and she was a girl, smaller than Jimin but quite tall. Her striaght, black hair shone and her black eyes showed a pinch of disgust.

"Oh. Thought you were Yoongi. Is he here?" She said in a low tone. Yoongi shuffled over to the door and was a bit shaken to see who it was.

"Oh YoonGi! I've missed you so much~! Can you take me back? please? I LoVe YOu~~" she said in a sloppy yet attractive voice. Jimin looked at her, then Yoongi, asking what the hell was that with just his eyes.

Hoseok also came over and immediately frowned seeing the woman. You know how scary he can look if he doesn't smile.

The woman also scowled seeing Hoseok. "And you're still with him huh?"
"Why wouldn't I be? We live together. What are YOU doing here?"
"I'm here to beg Yoongi to give me another chance. Yoon, can you please please please take me back? I won't be jealous again..."

Yoongi pushed her away. "No Yiseo. I'm not the type of person who gives another chance to envious people who will do nothing but break friendships apart. Besides, I'm not single."

The girl, Yiseo, stood there shook. She turned over to Jimin, who just waved at her shyly. Jimin then turned over to Yoongi as he was just as confused as that oonga boonga. "Yoongi, when did we started dating?"
"I don't really know. it's a bit complicated..."
"You're taken? Or are you lying to make me scram like last time? Because I really want you back and I'm not leaving anytime soon"
"Yoongi don't do it. I hate her." Hoseok interrupted.

Jimin was still very confused. "Yoon, who's she? What's she doing here? What's she talking about? Why does Hoseok hate her? What in the earth is going on?!?"

And Yiseo was the same with Jimin. Yoongi sighed. "Jimin, this is my ex-girlfriend, Lee Yiseo. Yiseo, this is my... uhh... Jimin what are we? Boyfriends? Friends? Pals?"
"I'm your mate goddamn it. A pleasure to meet you." Jimin said in cold tone which made the others flinch a bit. Omegas are so underestimated, they are regarded as gentle, soft and feeble beings while in reality they're just as scary as alphas.

Yiseo was all touchy and gooey with Yoongi, and it made Jimin and Hoseok a bit.. annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I can't take you back anymore. You're too late. And if you don't like Hoseok back then, you'll never be able to like him. And I have already found my mate."

Jimin can't bear to see Yoongi with another person, especially a person he has sexual relationship with in the past. Love affairs are quite triggering to him.

He felt.... jealous. He wanted Yoongi to himself and omegas aren't this possessuve. Deep down inside, he just wants to scream at Yiseo, grab Yoongi's hand and run away with him.

But he was just a weak, small person. He can't do that. So he quiet down his anger and jealousy and tried to speak to the two calmly.

"So, you two were lovers?" Jimin said.
Yiseo smiled in a hateful way. "Of course, and are you his present...Boy? Girl? What are your pronouns lobly?"
"Our relationship right now is friendship/ lovers, so yo-"
"So ThERe Is nO OnE BTwEeN Us~ And now I'm his lover~~" Yiseo said and have a flying kiss to the Omega and kissed Yoongi on the lips.

Jimin held in his tears. He should not have take things slow. He should've just dated Yoongi as soon as he met him. He was regretting every single moment of his time with Yoongi as friend when he was supposed to be his lover, his boyfriend, His and His only.

"If that's the case, then there is no point in getting to know you anymore Yoongi. You're hers, that is the bottom line. And I'm gonna need some time to digest this, so leave me alone and don't come over. Bye and good luck in your relationship." Jimin said, and wiped a tear away. He grabbed his phone and jacket and left.
.
.
.
Ooooh things gonna get interestinggg~~ Anyway as usual, stay safe and love yourself. It's gonna be a whole lot better in the next chapter💜