Chapter 52

Time passed really quickly. Especially when one is happy.

Time goes too fast when we're actually happy...

..as if it's jealous of us..

Jimin was now 28. Going to be 29 pretty soon..

He remembered his Seokjin hyung telling him how old he would've been by the time he was 28. That's right. Seokjin hyung is now 31.

But shhh, don't say that out loud, he's sensitive about it.

Time passes, but there was still no use to all the medications and tests he went through to have a kid.

At least Taemin was there, right?

But what if he left him?

What if he wanted to stay with Taehyung, or Jungkook, and leave him?

He took a deep breath and looked at Taemin sitting down in the floor, nursing a doll.

He actually took him to work. Fuck whoever cares.

"Momma?? Doll cry.." Taemin held the doll up.

Jimin lifted him up, and cradled the two. Pretty soon Taemin fell asleep, but the doll was still staring blankly, eyes wide. Jimin felt something eerie looking at the doll.

Why the fuck would Taehyung buy such a creepy little thing for his son?

Aish.

At least he could work without disturbance now...

He happily carried on his work throughout the day, and although Taeminnie was up, he was well behaved and calm when customers come and go.

At around 4 PM, the mother and son left for home. It was extra tiring after Taemin has joined him, but he loved the chitter chatter from him, as if his life depends on it.

"Honeyyy~~"

Yoongi turned around to see his beloved wife and their son, smiling instantly and greeted them.

"Heyy~~ how's work today? Was Taemin behaved??" Yoongi placed a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin giggled and nodded. He went on and on about his day and Yoongi listened, now holding Taemin in his arms.

"I've already made dinner, we can just re-heat it and eat."
"That's great!! Uwr the best husbando evewerrr!!" Jimin pinched Yoongi's cheeks.

They ate dinner without any issues or disturbance later that evening.

It was Friday, and the weekend opened up for him after quite a while, so he was wondering how he'd spend it with his loved ones.

"Yoongi~" Jimin crawled up to Yoongi glued on his laptop, working.
"Yeh?"
"Shall we go out tomorrow??"
"Mmmnn... Where?"

Jimin rolled over to the side of the bed and groaned.

"I don't knowww... I just wanna go out and have some worry free time.."

Yoongi looked at him with rather excited eyes.

"If you're free, I'm free. Shall we go to the places we went to 4 years ago??"

Ah yes. The mini dates they went to when they were just dating. The place where Yoongi asked Jimin to be his boyfriend.. the place where they spend their early months together...

Jimin's face was flushed.

"Sure! Sounds like a plan~~" Saying that, Jimin went straight to sleep.

The Min energy has been shared.
.
.
Morning. It was almost 8 AM when Yoongi woke up. He stepped down and leave thee bed, starting the adventurous journey to the bathroom.

Jimin was busy with breakfast, Taemin sitting on his chair accompanying him.

"Oh hey~ good morning hyung~~" Jimin cooed and beamed at Yoongi.

The morning was slow and peaceful. After breakfast, they left Taemin with Seokjin and then went out to the places where memories were made.

First, the coffee shop. This place has the best desserts, Jimin had worked here so he knew pretty damn well about the place.

Second, the amusement park. This was the place they started dating.. the chills Jimin got while reaching the top of the Ferris wheel was amazing.

Third, a small trail in the quieter part of the city. Private and lovely. Many idols or public figure went here to refresh and rejuvenate, Yoongi says.

No one was around, so you can guess how open Yoon let his affections out. He was holding hands with Jimin, the highest form of love and gentleness he can express.

Jimin blushed slightly, knowing pretty well he'd try to kiss him.

"Yoongi-ah.." he breathed, his chubby face blushing maade him even more prettier than he ever was.

Healthy Jimin is the best Jimin.

Yoongi softly pressed their lips together. After a minute or so, he let go and slowly cupped his face.

"I haven't said it to you for a while, but you know that I'll always love you no matter what, right??"

Jimin nodded, his face still squished by Yoongi's gigantic man hands. The latter had a proud smug on his face.

"Good. Because you know, I'll always love you even when the sun dies."
"Is Hoba dying??" Jimin sniffled, "Why're you saying the sun's dying??"

Yoongi bursts out laughing. Jimin whining 'it's not funny' made him laugh even harder.

Hobi's bright smile was always compared too the sun's warmth after all.

They continued walking down the trail and returned to their region after a while.

They were walking in peaceful silence in the quiet streets, holding hands and intertwining their fingers.

They found a k-pop store and bought some merch.
Jimin loved useless merch, well, it's okay as long as it makes him happy. Right?

When it comes to shopping any type of things, Jimin was an expert.
He went around baby shops and bought clothes for the three kids. The kids have a lot of outfits, but he just couldn't resist the urge.

Let's say the afternoon eneded as a shopping spree.

"Ahhh I'm so tireddd...!" Jimin groaned and stretched his arms.
"I'm tired too.. you dragged me around several shops... Ii even saw Yeonjun."

Jimin smiled.

"EXACTLY!~ WE SAW YEONJUN!!"
"I don't get the point of how it's supposed to be special for me.. I saw him almost every week...."

Jimin hit him lightly on his arm.

"I can't believe it's March againn~~" Jimin changed the topic.

They chatted while walking towards their small apartment.

Just then, a voice that Jimin has heard throughout his teens spoke out. He felt shivers chilling down his spine and was frozen, anxiety taking over.

"Jimin? Park Jimin?"