Chapter 59

"C'mon Chimmy Mochi.. it's only like three hours.. you'll be fine.."
"No."

Yoongi let out a huge sigh. Jimin was throwing a tantrum and he has to be at the award ceremony by 5.

He gazed at Jimin who was facing the opposite, croseeing his arms and legs, into a tiny ball.
It was almost due date and Jimin didn't want to face the painful labour without his dearest.

But Yoongi didn't think he'd go into labour anytime soon...

"How am I supposed to do anything? Like tying my shoes-"
"You're wearing slippers-"
"Or dropping something-"
"You pick it up with your feet all the time-"
"Or when my feet are itchy-"
"You have that back scratcher-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE LET ME BE PATHETIC FOR EVEN A SECOND MIN YOONGI!"

It certainly made the elder shut his mouth, but only for a brief moment.

"Jimin.. babe..I told you it won't be long.. you'd watch me on TV or YouTube with baby... And show them how far Dada has gone.."

Jimin giggled at the thought, but his mind was still fixed on making him stay.

"This is why I never wanted to be famous... Busy as hell, sleepless nights, work and perfect results.. extreme pressure.."

He ate a spoonful of ice cream he had hid in his rather big baby bump.

Yoongi was astonished and amused once again.

But he had a strong point. He has mentioned numerous times he wanted to be ordinary. He wanted to blend in and just be.. people.

And he, Yoongi, was the barrier. When the world knows him, it would be hard to not interfere in the life of his, and that meant Jimin and baby being exposed to the world.

Well, wasn't this what he signed up for?

Nope. All he wanted was to pursue his passion in music and rap, and be a regular producer working in the shadows of idols and performers.

"Jiminie... It's a literal three hour. I'll be back by 8."

Jimin seemed to loosen up after eating ice cream. He looked at Yoongi, who had this glistening puppy eyes.

He felt his face heating up seeing such an adorable man. He pinched Yoongi's cheeks and screeched in the highest frequency ever heard by humans. 20,000 hz. Sorry for being a nerd.

"I'll let it slide. BUT you must be back by 8. I dint want anything to happen. There's a snowstorm approaching.."

Yoongi silently nodded and kissed his chubby face multiple times. Jimin giggled at the gesture and directed him to get dressed for the show .
.
.
.
"Are you sure..?"
"Yeah I'm sure. Go live your dream."

Yoongi smiled and let out a sigh of satisfaction. He scampered over to his wife and kissed him goodbye and of course the baby in him.

Jimin fixed his tie whilst sitting down and gave him a goodluck kiss of his lips. He waved goodbye in a rather blunt way and watched Yoongi walking out the door.

The few minutes that followed Yoongi's departure was empty. Jimin felt like something was missing, and eventually realised it was food.

He ate tiny amounts of the snacks he had hid, but ended up puking it out.

Everything was so hard without Yoongi.

And his nausea and urge to puke was never gone, was what he remembered. But it was bearable with Yoongi..

Taemin had to be separated from his favourite Jimin due to the sickness. Boy how he missed the little one.

He missed Yoongi. He craved for human contact, but they smell funny and it makes his nausea worse.

Even he was disgusted of his non-existent odor.

He hates it.
Maybe it'll be fine after baby was born.

"You caused me a lot of trouble do you?" He whispered and hit his bump lightly. The baby responded with a contraction.

A WHAT!?

"Eugh.." Jimin clenched his bump at the sudden cramp. But it was gone after a few moments.

He slid down on the couch and curled up. That hurts, even for a short time.

Well, it won't happen again right?

So he distracted himself by watching cat videos and unlocked his cute agression. "Hujweguguejens😭✨✨".

He looked up from his phone to notice that he was surrounded by darkness. It was already night.

It was almost 7, and he quietly made himself some fruit salad. Classy.

He topped it off with an ungodly amount of whipped cream and started streaming the award show Yoongi attended.

Wasn't he nominated for 'Record of the year'?

Whatever he said, he was dizzy and didn't focus on it. But he continued watching it while eating his classy fruit salad.

Ouch.

He felt something pop and then what's the.. thing flowing out his.. groin?

OH HELL NO.

OH FUCK..

His water broke.

He spiralled into panic and didn't know what to do. He grasped the rug tightly and tried to control his breathing as best as he could.

With his shaky hands he barely reach for his phone and called the most comforting person he has ever known.
.
.
.
"JIMIN-AH!! I'M HERE!!!"

Jin bursted through the door. He quickly consoled him and picked him up, Namjoon opening the door and driving them to the nearest hospital.

On the other hand, Yoongi was applauding to his co-workers winning the award. They deserve it.

And when his category came on, boy was the camera fixated on him.

That's because he won.

He win the damn award, the venue filled with shrill and clapping. The world loves him that much.

Would Jimin be watching? Would his world watch him win one of the biggest awards in Korea? Would they be proud?

He confidently walked up to the stage and gave a short speech, thanking all of the fans that supported him and what not.

A staff came up to him, and whispered something that made his speech stop all together and almost dropped his award. He looked at the staff doubtingly and ignored all the whispers and judgemental eyes of the audience.

He finished his speech with visible uneasiness and the paparazzi barely caught him rushing out.

'I'm gonna be a dad..'

His happiness and anxiety was the same as he rushed to his car.

To be continued...