Chapter 27

Jimin was just finished setting up for the date. The candles were in a safe place so as not to catch fire, but still placed at a specific pattern which made it aesthetically pleasing, the dinner table was clean and neat, the food lookin fine like a five star Michelin
(a/n: I can't help but remember Felix's deep voice in God's menu😭)

"Whew..That's it. Gotta go dress up~~" Jimin then ballet towards his room and came out stunning after a good ol 15 minutes.

It didn't require much time, since his clothes were basic of the basics. A simple shirt topped by a cute yet formal jacket, and classic black pants.

A knock on the door. Hoping it's Yoongi, Jimin scampered to the door and opened it.

There he was. The hero of the show. The man of Jimin's dreams. Min Yoongi. With a bouquet of roses. Not the red ones, but the pure, white ones.

"Happy Anniversary Jimin.." Yoongi said in the low, raspy voice that he knew Jimin loved. Jimin placed his hands over his heart as it was beating at a fast pace, and smiling like there was no darkness in the world. He took the bouquet, mumbling a small thank you and kissed him on the lips.

hjsnsbhanlcnajdnndnsn.

They ate quietly, smiling softly whenever they made eye contact. The first year dinner date was full of chitchat and laughter, but this year was quiet and peaceful.

No words were necessary to express the love between the two.

"Want to talk about something?"
"I don't really have anything in mind.. How's work?"
"Well, I get to produce for TxT.."
"Really!??? That's so amazing! They're the best boy group and their producer is gonna be my boyfriend~~!"

Yoongi smiled softly, a bit jealous of those 6 feet people.

"How about you?"
"Oh it's sooo much funn! The other day, that actor from 'While You Were Sleeping' came! And you know, the rest is pretty much good.."

Yoongi sensed it. He delicately held Jimin's small hand and looked straight in his eyes, which made the other blush a bit.

"Jimin.."

The omega just looked at him cluelessly, eyes fixated on Yoon's forehead.

"Jimin. Are those thoughts of yours came back?"
"W-w-what are you.. talk..ing.. about?"
"C'mon baby. I'm your boyfriend. You have to tell me these stuff."

Jimin teared up. The drop slowly descended down his cheeks and he looked down.

"Babe.."

Yoongi held his hand tighter and led him towards the couch. Jimin was starting to go baby mode and hugged Yoongi's torso tightly.

"My dad.. has been in my head for the past few days.. I wanna stop.. but I can't.."

He couldn't continue. Yoongi understands the situation and consoled him, trying his best to calm him down.

"It's okay. I know things are hard. And growing over heavy stuffs like this is not easy.. I want you to know that I am here and will always be here to protect you. I'll be here and...here."

Yoongi lightly pointed his chest, signifying his heart. Jimin let out a small giggle and cheered up.

Yoongi felt completed seeing him happy again. This was what he lived by.

"Hyung...I love you soo much. More than TxT."
"Really~?"
"Mhmm! WAYY MWOREE!~"

Yoon chuckled and started tickling him. Jimin laughing till tears came out and kept asking him to stop, but of course the other didn't.

Sometime later, the two remembered that were in the middle of an anniversary dinner date and continued eating the food.

After dinner, they cleaned up, changed into comfortable clothes and cuddled in the couch. But it was warmer and better.

Jimin opened up like he always did. Sure, it made him look pitiful and vulnerable, but to Yoongi, he was a mentally strong string bean. He loves him for who he is and nothing's gonna change that.

Yoongi started sharing too. How stressful it was, how he wished he would just sleep forever, and all.

That evening was truly filled with feelings of negatives which was considered toxic to some people.

"Hyung...?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you ever think about our future? Like together?"
"A bit..yeah? Why the sudden question?"

Jimin shrugged and fiddled with Yoongi's hands.

"I don't know. A week ago, Hoseok asked me if I had seen a future with you..and it got me wondering..."
".. Wondering what?"
"Maybe we're going a bit too fast to settle down? My parents were married pretty young..and I don't want to make the same mistake with you. I don't wanna lose you..."

The alpha nodded understandingly.

"Jimin, I know. It's okay to feel that way. I'm not giving up on you, nor you're gonna lose me. We can go at any speed you want our relationship to go. M'kay?"
"Yah.. I love you."
"I love you more~"
"Ya waNt a war of who loves whom more~!?I Love You MORE~~!" Jimin whined in ᵗⁱⁿʸ.
Yoongi smirked and lifted him up bridal style. Jimin was yelping, telling him to put him down.

"You're gonna see how much I wuv you MworeeE!"

Yeah. They did it. And the boy loved him a LOT. (a/n: if you kno what I mean~😏) Jimin finally gave in and agreed that Yoongi loved him more.

It was 10 pm. the city light were glittering in the distance, and
the moon in its wanning gibbous phase; Truly simple and ordinary sight. But it was breathtaking.

This was the ordinary life both wanted.

Yoongi went home at 10 and half, saying lots of caring and loving words to his significant other. He sighed and drove off two minutes away, to his home.

Hoseok and Taehyung were there, excitedly greeting him. Namjoon was sitting, surprisingly sane.

"HOW'D IT GO!!? HOW'D IT GOOO!!????"
"shhh keep calm you two."

Yoongi shook his head saying 'No'.

"oh. Are you okay hyung?"
"Yeah!! We got to do other fun stuffs!"
"Like what~~?"
"Hehehehhh~😏"

Yoongi went into his room and closed the door, locking it up behind him. He slid down to the floor and grabbed something form his pant pocket.

And that something was a box. A small, dark blue box. He stared at it before sighing and opening it. It was a ring. Rose gold, a simple vintage style, topped by a 2 carat diamond.. Damn..

He kept looking at the ring before exhaling and closing the box.

"Still not the right time..."
.
.
.
😱He! Was! Gonna! Propose!?!! Ahhh It's getting interesting!?? Anyway, take care, and hope that YoonMin is gonna get engaged soon! BoRaHaE!