Another place,another time

Taekook's love story

Taehyung returning to Korea was the best choice he has ever made. Good things happened to him. Like how he found out he was an alpha, but MuCh better.

He wasn't from a poor family, but he proved that his parents raised him right by earning enough to live off of, and made extra to support his family. Which didn't make sense.

He worked at a tiny cafe as a part timer, helped his brother in the fields, and with a spare time, he worked somewhere I have no clue about.

Let's hope it's not some strip club... *intense sweating

That's when one good thing happened. Actually the second best thing in his life. His name was Jeon Jungkook.

Meeting an other half is a big deal, and Tae will agree.
The moment he laid his eyes on Jungkook, he felt a spark in his heart; he was tingling and bells were ringing.

Or maybe he ate some of the pot brownies his sister made.

Normally, he took his order, then served it to him and all the stuffs. But he could never talk to him. In the casual way.

Jungkook was exactly the same. He felt all soulmatey seeing Taehyung.
But you know, he was a shy shy person, and he didn't have the courage to start a conversation with him. And so the love story starts.

Kook visits the cafe more frequently, and somehow managed to find out he was always on the farmer's market every Saturday, helping whoever is with him at that place.

Taehyung, being the stupid person he is, didn't realise Jungkook often met him on purpose, and thinks it's a very odd coincidence. Tbh oblivious me would've thought so too.

After about 3 months of them serectly crushing on each other, and Jimin's encouragement, Taehyung decided to go for it.

Just as Kook walked out of the cafe, Taehyung took off his apron, grabbed his coat and ran out too. He managed to catch up after a while.

"Hey!! Wait a moment!" Taehyung shouted and was panting from all the running.

Jungkook flinched at the shout and stopped, turning around and seeing his crush panting hard.

"C-can I help you?"
"Yes. I want to get to know you. I'm Kim Taehyung~!"

He smiled at Kook making him blush and had a stupid smile plastered on his face.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Taehyung hyung~~"
The adorable smile will forever be remembered.

They continued walking and talking, sharing a few laughters along the way.

"This is the place where I live."
"Oh.. Uh... do you wanna go out some other times?"
"Uhh, as in a date?"
"Well, that too, or if you prefer friends.."
"A date it is~~ Here's my number, and I'm free this weekend~"

Excellent score TaeTae. That guy's a hottie and cutie.

Saturday. Taehyung nervously waiting for Jungkook. It was their first date and he didn't wanna screw it up.

"Taehyung hyung!! Am I late? Sorry you had to wait.."

The two then walked towards an arcade, played some games, and had lunch at a cafe where Jungkook's favourite strawberry shortcake are made.

At around 3 in the afternoon, they took a small walk around a park. It was mid-winter, and everything was all so beautiful.

Snow was all over the ground, children playing around, teens taking selfies, there were also some couple to be seen.