Chapter 18

14th February. Valentine's day. A day dedicated to lovers. For us singles, it probably the worst day, especially when all your friends are dating.

Yoongi and Jimin were going on a double date with Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin was so excited to go out.

He was shuffling through his closet searching for the perfect outfits for the date. He finally chose a baby blue T-shirt and black pants, and the warm black jacket.

He had untentionally matched jacket with Yoongi, who had the exact same jacket, same size, same color. Jimin wore it as an oversized jacket ye.

When they saw that they wore matching jacket, they just laughed and went towards the place where they planned to meet up with Taekook.

A good 10 minutes later, the other couple appeared.

"Yay TaeTae and Ggukie here!!" Jimin let out a tiny squeal. Jungkook smiled and blushed.

"So where shall we go?" Yoongi said.
"Arcade..."
"Ooooh the movies~"
"And the new TXT merch?"
"Ah Jimin hyung are you a moa?"
"How I love those 5 people~.."
"Me toooo~"

"Sounds like a very busy day.." Yoongi said in a low tone and went off. The youngsters following behind him silently.

A mother duck and her 3 ducklings lmao.

They first went to the movies. I'm not gonna say what movie they were watching but I'll tell you it's a sad one. Jimin was holding his tears as best as he could.

Obviously he couldn't. He was messy with all the tears and the snot. Yoongi gave him a napkin and held one of his hand, all while staring at the screen. Jimin's hand look so tiny in Yoongi's.

Jungkook noticed this, and looked at Taehyung with his large, sparkly eyes. Tae looked back at Gguk and then held the both of his hands, gripped it firmly. Kookie then looked at Jimin and stuck his tongue out in a cute way, thinking he won. The other was too busy crying.

They went out of the hall and went straight to a k-pop store. Jimin cheered up so instantly that one would never know he cried 5 minutes ago.
After that they ate at a cafe. Well only Gguk and Jimin. The other two said they have something to take care of, not the dirty sort, and just went off promising them they'll come back in a jiffy.

"Jiminie hyung.."
"Yes?"
"How are you not scared of Yoongi hyung?"

Jimin looked at him, confused.

"What do you mean, scary?"
"He's quite emotionless and rarely talks, he has this scary aura..how are you not scared of him?"

Jimin tried to hold in his laughter. "Oh honey, he's not scary at all~ he may look cold, but when I first saw him, he was in his bed hair, pouting a bit and folding his arms like a good boy. Whenever you're scared of him, imagine that and it'll be all gone~~"

"Um hi~ I just wanted to tell you that you're reallyy cutee~" A girl cooed and stared at Jungkook. The other was a blushing mess, and perspiring.

"T-t-thank uu...." He mumbled.
"Are you guys dating? Or are you just friends?"
"We're friends.."
"Mmm~ Can I have your number?? I really wanna get to know you~"

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I interrupting the romantic story between you and my Boyfriend?"

The girl turned over to see an upset Taehyung while Yoongi has slid down smoothly next to Jimin.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. I would never steal another's man." The girl replied sternly.

*imagine that lightning thingy striking in their eyes like anime*

The girl went away, hitting Taehyung with her shoulder as she did so. Taehyung showed her his long middle finger and sat down checking if Gguk was okay, then explained to the other couple how Jungkook was socially awkward and feared unfamiliar alphas and women.

They went to the arcade and stayed there for another long hour. Yoon and Chim waved goodbye to Tae and Gguk.

"Babe, there're some people I want you to meet...are you okay with that?"
"Y..Yuh...who?"
"You'll know~Come on!"

They went to a small house on the edge of the city. Jimin let out a tiny sigh as Yoongi knocked on the door.

A male around the same height as Jimin answered it. He was Yisoo, Yoongi's older brother. They greeted him and went inside.

There they saw Yisoo's husband and a small baby on his belly, both sleeping. The baby woke up crying and made the other wake up too.

"Ah. Hon, what's Yoongi doing here?"
"They came to visit. Also wanted to see the baby."

The man smiled.

"Yoongi mah bro~ how's life?"
"Well, all Good cause I found me a nice boyfriend. Jimin, meet my bro-in-law, Minho hyung, and hyung, this is my boyfriend, Park Jimin."
"Nice to meet you. And your baby is so adorable, what's her name?" Jimin shyly spoke.

Minho and Yisoo smiled and blushed a bit. "Her name is Minseo~ She's just 6 months old. Do you wanna hold her?"
"Please?~"

And baby Minseo was in Jimin's arms, still talking to Yoongi's brothers, but his mind was in another place. It's been a while since he held such a small kid in his arms, not since his baby sister. He missed his Mom and Seolhee.

Yoongi had a small smile on his face seeing Jimin so happy with his niece. Maybe one day, when they have a baby or babies of their own....

"hyung? hyung?" Yoongi opened his eyes to see Jimin's face a few inches away. He stole a small kiss from him and made the other blushed. The other two cooed and smirked.

"Are you that tired?"
"only a bit.."
"No Yoongi, you seem drained. Maybe you should head home and take a rest." Minho said.

Yoongi obeyed his advice and both went home after staying for another half hour. It was already dark outside. The city lights were a bit distant but still close. I hate how contrasting my words are.

"Jimin, do like my brothers?"
"Yes~~ especially baby Minseo~"
"Maybe someday I'll give you a baby too~ *smirks*"

Jimin cringed and blushed at the same time. They had reached Jimin's residence.

"Goodnight baby boy.. call when you need me mkay?" Yoongi mumbled and kissed him in a lazy yet affectionate way.

The best day ever.
.
.
.
That concludes chapter 18. It's been so long since I posted cus of exams, in which I actually studied with the fear of losing my eyebrows..🤣 Stay safe luv yourself my readers!