Another place, another time

Jimin's backstory

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Child abuse
Divorce and arguments ( I'm not sure if these are valid but ye)
Emotional abuse
Forced sex on minor
.
.
.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP! YOURE SCARING JIMIN!!" Jimin's mother, Jiwon screamed, holding a sobbing Jimin in his arms.

"IT WASNT EVEN MY FAULT TO BEGIN WITH! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!? IM THE ONE WORKING MY ASS OFF! I GET TO DO WHO AND WHAT I WANT!!"

"Huh!? You're working your 'ass' off? HMMM!!? You're sayin that ALL of the house chores and taking care of our child is not work!? And not to say the baby inside of me!?"

The atmosphere grew tense and heavy.

The couple continued arguing about several things. From the parental controls used on Jimin to the head of the Park family, Donghyun's drinking habit and love affairs to Jiwon's pregnancy and all things ugly.

There has been a lot of arguments in the Park family lately. Mostly because Donghyun, Jimin's dad was often drunk and spend nights at some places. The number of times he cheated to his wife, Jiwon, was innumerable.

Why does Jiwon stay? Well.. It's complicated. See, it was in their late teens, prolly around 18, 19 years, they hooked up with each other. A few months later Jiwon found out he was pregnant with Donghyun's child. So basically he was disowned by his family, ran away to Donghyun's, and stayed with him and got married just before the child, now Jimin, was born.
Jiwon never forgot the sweet words Donghyun comforted him with. But he never knew those words were lies, lies and lies. He knew how he would cheat and the fact that his husband wasn't even gay or at least Bi was a bit hurting. Not a bit, a LOT.
He would leave, but he don't have any place to go to, and they had started a family, how would people think of him if he left his said 'soulmate'?

A few moments of arguing later, Jiwon dragged Jimin to his bedroom. He tucked him in and caressed his head, comforting him.

He tried his best putting the family together but he was done. He's going to divorce Donghyun. Who Cares? he doesn't love him anymore and Jimin growing up hearing screams and things throwing around won't be good for his emotional growth.

"Jimin? Momma loves you okay? Now sleep well and sweet dreams ~"
"Eomma,..."
Jiwon looked at his 12 year old son.
"Yes my dear?"
"What is happening? Why are you and dad fighting? Am I the reason?"

Jiwon's eyes widened. Where did his baby boy got that idea from?

"NOoo~ we're not fighting cus of you~you are our baby boy and we love you~"
"And baby Seolhee too?"
"Yes.~~"

Right, they already knew the gender of the unborn baby and had named her.

Jiwon laid a small peck on his forehead, turned the lights off and said goodnight to Jimin.
.
.
Timeskip to about 2 months.
.
.
The couple were successfully divorced and Jiwon left the house with the unborn baby, saying goodbye to Jimin as he chooses to stay with his dad.

He misses his mom, but he'll be okay. His dad was a kind man, and will raise him up fine, right?

Oh no, his father was the exact opposite to what he thinks he was.

Every night he'll come home home drunk and letting out mass pheromones, and a woman from time to time. Jimin would just distract himself and study in his room.

As his father lived his life carelessly, Jimin promised himself he would never lived the way he did and was a good boy.

Though being a good boy and score good marks, his father never praised him for his hard work. Instead, he'll compare him to someone better than him, scolding him for being 'lazy'.