Iowa

I didn't see Colby for a couple months, neither of our schedules lined up and the couple days I did get off I was with my kids. There were plenty of texts, phone calls when time allowed. We didn't see each other until November because there was a duel brand ppv, Survivor Series. I didn't really see him during the show and after had left the room I was staying in heading down to Colby's. Thankfully his floor held the ice machine because one of the Raw guys saw me and looked at me weird. As he went back into his room I called Colby.

"Hey you still coming?"

"Open the door." I heard him do as I asked and quickly went from the ice machine to his room walking in. Colby hugged me softly before he motioned for me to come to his bed. I kicked my shoes off and sat on his bed leaning against the headboard.

"How have you been?" Colby asked as he flipped through channels landing on Fight Club. "This is my favorite movie."

"It is a really good movie."

"What's your favorite movie?"

"Halloween and Die Hard."

"Nice."

"As for your other question I've been ok, either working or being a mom, never really changes." We sat watching the movie and talking here and there. We both ended up finally lying down and I ended up dozing off. When I woke up it was the next morning and Colby was packing.

"Check out is in like a hour."

"What time is it?"

"11."

"Shit my brothers are probably looking everywhere for me, we have a flight at 1." I stood slipping my shoes back on. "I didn't mean to fall asleep, sorry for crashing."

"It's all good, I did too. Be safe and I'll talk to you later."

"You too, have a good flight and show." I kissed his cheek as he kissed mine before we hugged and I went back to my room. I saw my brothers with luggage banging on my door. Josh turned seeing me and hit Jon.

"Dude where you been at? We gotta go."

"Sorry, I got breakfast, left my phone." I went in my room grabbing my bags and walked out for Jon to stop me.

"You smell like a guy."

"That's random bubby."

"You do, was you with someone?"

"Just some rando on the elevator, maybe that's where it came from, he did reek."

Months passed the same as they had been, I snuck to visit Colby a couple times but mostly we saw each other if there was a duel show which was damn near never. I was growing frustrated with booking, lost my title at TLC, was getting beat down and replaced by damn near everyone and was bouncing between matches I wasn't being booked to win and being the good sister to two brothers who were heels but still trying to cheer them on. I lost Mania, but got to see Colby and talk to him a bit during the show. He was doing so great and I was so happy and proud of him. I lost my Mania match but it was to Trin, in her hometown so it was def worth the loss. Colby won and Joe, shit my cousin not only headlined Mania but beat the damn Undertaker. I found him damn near in tears after and hugged him. I spent my weekend with my family since we were in Florida. I finally went to Vince and Carano, sick of being misbooked, begging to be a heel. I knew it would help my career. I needed a little I was getting burned out and I knew the fans were. I knew if I didn't do something new I would end up losing my job and I wanted to be here more than damn near anything. After repeatedly asking and bringing it to them they finally relented and agreed. I honestly can thank Hunter for that because I had went to him with the idea and he liked it and took it to Vince for me.