Headliner

"This is the biggest match of my career this Sunday at Wrestlemania but Brock I want you to understand this is also the biggest match of your career, after Mania everything changes here. You can't just waltz in making demands and pushing everyone around. What you don't understand man is that no one wants you here. Me beating you may seem improbable but not impossible. Sunday I am beating you and taking that title and there is not a damn thing you can do about it." He went to walk off and shoulder hit me so I turned him around kicking him in the nuts; I ended up getting a harsh ass suplex, but worth it even as I laid on the mat with my back arched in pain. He went to F5 me but I got down and low blowed him again before superkicking him and then giving him my stomp. I bent down grabbing his title as I stood over him and held it up before tossing it down on him and getting out of the ring.

LEILANI POV

I watched Colby's segment and he did pretty good. No one liked Brock for real, mostly because he showed up when he wanted. I was surprised we had the last segment tonight. I watched my cousins match, they were going for the women's tag titles Sunday. I really wanted them to win, Sarona had never held a title and I wanted her too. Charley walked up to me.

"Hey Leilani, this Sunday you have a historic match-"

"Yeah can we cut to the chase Sunday I am walking out of Metlife Stadium as Raw and Smackdown Women's champion." I had to tag tonight with Charlotte and Ronda. My music hit and I walked out looking at the crowd. It was an amazing indescribable feeling to see thousands of people cheering for you, holding a sign with your name, wearing clothes with your face on it. I wish I could let every experience how that feels just once. Charlotte tagged herself in and I let go of Liv to look at her.

"Get out of my ring." Ronda smacked her in the head and tagged in and I got out. Ronda won the match then hit Charlotte attacking her and then I attacked her. She rolled over punching me but I knew how to fight, I had brothers. Security tried to break us up and we started to attack them to while fighting.

COLBY POV

I watched the match implode and all three girls start fighting. Security failed to break it up and then cops ran by and to the ring. I watched as Ronda and Lei went after each other the most, knowing they really had bad blood between one another. I watched them shove Lei into a corner and cuff her hands behind her back. After she ran and beat the shit out of a handcuffed Ronda who had tried to cheap shot her when cops first grabbed her.

"Well I know where you are going after this." I looked at Joe as he walked up.

"Dude your girlfriend is a little badass, fighting a pro fighter and getting arrested, this is what 2 times in a month."

"Shut up Dean."

"Again." She said smirking.

'Lani!Lani!' They got her out of the ring and then Charlotte attacked Ronda too and got cuffed and she kicked out at Lei hitting her. The crowd was chanting to let them fight. They drug each of them up the ramp and to the back, each struggling. They ended up taking them down the stairs and off the side.

"Get off me!" I heard my girlfriend scream. She sounded pissed. I walked around the corner with Joe and Dean watching as they walked by, yelling. Lei's voice standing out among the rest of theirs.