Visit

COLBY POV

This sucked, I was low key getting kind of depressed. I had traded in stealing the show, wrestling every night to sit on my couch or doing rehab. My knee didn't feel the same and that scared me, and I had not seen Lelani in a little over a month. Did I miss her, yes, but I wanted to be alone, I barley took her calls some days and it made me feel bad, I knew she was just trying to check on me but in a way it reminded me of what I couldn't do and it made me a little mad. I had WWE following me around, documenting my progress and that was another reason I didn't really speak to her. I knew whatever this was, whatever we were she didn't want her family to know and really I didn't either, I knew I would more than likely catch a ass whoopin about it and I also didn't want my friendship with any of them especially the twins and Joe to be ruined because I liked their sister. I was playing a game after making a bit of breakfast when I heard the doorbell. I paused the game looking at my dog Kevin as he ran to the door. My mom and brother had keys so I knew it wasn't them but wasn't expecting anyone else. I opened the door surprised to see Leilani on my doorstep, a small bag in her hand and a coat on looking like she was going to freeze to death.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you."

"Come in." I said moving and letting her in. She stood awkwardly in my foyer but smiled bending down and petting Kevin.

"You are adorable." He yipped licking her, his tail wagging, he liked her.

"This little guy is Kevin."

"Kevin?" She said looking up at me.

"Yes."

"That's different." She stood looking at me before giving me a hug. I sighed as she did. I missed her. She smell of coconut and something else sweet filling my nose. It was a smell I would always associate with her. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, I hate not working but I haven't had time off like this in a decade."

"So good and bad."

"Yeah."

"How's work?"

"Work, it feels nice I'm not just my brothers valet anymore, I'm actually getting chances."

"Yeah, saw your match Monday with Tamina. It was good." Then again she was good, let alone a mach with her family, I knew it would be good. Then she challenged Charlotte who was champion. "Are you going over?"

"No. But one day I'll headline Mania."

"Really." I said as we sat on my couch.

"Yeah."

"Hope to see that." She smiled leaning up and kissing me. "So your brothers know?"

"No, when I said I wasn't going home with them they questioned me but I said I just was getting away. They think I'm in Hawaii." I nodded watching her. "You look cute with glasses."

"Oh really?" I teased

"Shut up jerk." I could tell she was cold so I handed her the blanket on my couch as she covered up with it. "Got another controller?" I glanced at her kinda taken back.

"Um, yeah, you play?"

"I was the only girl in a house of boys, yes." I got up getting the other controller and handing her it. She picked the 49ers and I had as always picked the Bears. I was really surprised about how good she was. I ended up winning but barley.

LANI POV

I decided to make lunch for Colby so he could relax and stay off his leg. I had decided to make some chicken salad. I made some regular and then also made a smaller version that was more hawaiian style with pineapples. It was different but good. I made him a plate having it on some lettuce for a wrap. Walking back into his living room I stopped smiling. He had fallen asleep, his dog resting in his lap.

I sat down the food pulling my phone out and snapping a picture of him

I sat down the food pulling my phone out and snapping a picture of him. He was really cute. His hair was growing out and I thought it was looking much better. His phone went off a bit later and he stirred sitting up rubbing his face.

"I gotta go to rehab." He stood up and walked off coming back with his knee brace.

"Want me to drive you?"

"You don't have to, I don't want to bore you."

"Ok, I'll meet up with you later if you want, your lunch is in the fridge."

"You can stay here."

"What?" I asked looking at him a little shocked.

"You can stay here Lei. I trust you." He walked up pressing his lips to my forehead and walking out. I didn't really know what to do to be honest. This was my first time here and now I was alone.

I grabbed the remote deciding to watch a few movies. Maybe that would make me more comfortable. Kevin curled up next to me and I pet him. I watched a show then got up and cleaned up the living room and kitchen for Colby giving it a deep clean before sitting back on the couch. I would clean the rest of his house but I didn't want to over step any boundaries. I leaned back on his couch and turned on a horror movie and the last thing I remembered was the plot twist with the killer.