Bells

The next morning I woke up and we had breakfast before I got the kids ready, Nakoa going with his uncles. Trin's mom and I were wearing yellow dresses, their wedding colors.

She was helping Trin with her hair and I had done her makeup

"You look beautiful." I said looking at her. I could see Jon and Josh out the window and tears filled my eyes. My brother was getting married. He had found the best woman, who treated him kind, loved him and his goofy ass more than anything.

"She's right, you look beautiful Trinity."

"Lani, you ok?"

"Yeah Trin, I'm just really happy for you guys. Thank you for loving him, I know he can be a handful sometimes but you've always been there, thank you."

"Girl don't make me cry." She sad hugging me. "Ready to go." She said taking a deep breath.

"See you down there sis." I kissed her cheek and walked out. I saw my brothers and Jon smiled brightly seeing me. I walked up kissing his cheek and hugging him. "Ou te alofa ia te oe uso."

"I love you too."

I watched my brother as everyone stood and Trin and her dad walked out. He started crying. Josh and I looked at each other before watching him and I smiled. Josh laid a hand on his shoulder and I wished and hoped someone took a picture of that moment. I watched tears in my eyes as Trin and my brother exchanged vows. She wiped the tears from his face and my heart swelled, we were all crying. Their vows were so sweet. We all cheered as they were wed.

Josh held his arm out to me as we walked behind them

Josh held his arm out to me as we walked behind them. His hand wiping my face. We took photos, danced, had cake, hung out. My mom stood with all my brothers and I, crying.

"I'm not good with speeches. I just want to say Trinity, welcome to the family and um and thank you for being my son's life. You guys were made for each other." She started crying and Jon got up walking up to us.

"It's all right mom." Jon said as he hugged her. As they stopped Jon had his arm around mom.

"Trinity, he will take such good care of you I promise."

"Oh yeah. It's all good." He said hugging her again. Josh moved pushing me as we all hugged and I laughed into mom's shoulder. Trin got up and we pulled her into our group hug to.

"Officially I have a sister." I said as Trin laughed. We kept having fun dancing and I got Trin to kinda hula with me. She was learning but growing up it was something I knew in my sleep and could do, so I had been showing her. I saw my brother smile as he watched her.