Drunk

We talked here and there while we were apart, keeping each other up to date on things. She asked about the school and I told her about it. I had taken the leap and bought the space next door to the school and was going to make it a coffee shop. It would take about a year before it opened but I was excited. I would finally have decent coffee at home and was excited to bring it to my city. Lei called me one day from her sons football game. It was about a week from Summerslam.

"Go Nakoa!" I smiled as she cheered loudly.

"Guess he's doing good?"

"He just scored a touchdown. He get's it from his uncles and dad, they were all good."

"Does your daughter play sports?"

"She plays softball, she also cheerleads and does gymnastics. She cheers for his team." She flipped the camera and I saw a group of girls cheerleading. I had seen pictures before so I knew which one was La'akea.

"So what number is Nakoa?"

"52, same as Jon was when they played here."

"That's cool."

"Who are you talking to?" Her phone moved but since she had the camera flipped I could see who was talking to her.

He looked pretty tall, and was buff as fuck

He looked pretty tall, and was buff as fuck. Her sigh had me knowing 2 seconds before his name left her mouth.

"Jason, what do you want?"

"To know who you are talking to, you're smiling like a teenager."

"Yeah because my son just scored and our daughter is cheering. I am smiling because of them. If you focused more on them then me and what I am doing you would know that."

"Leilani don't be like that, it's just a question."

"One of my friends, now can you move so I can see our son and daughter."

"Move so I can sit down."

"You were sitting down there why do you need to be next to me now."

"Come on Lani, you always liked me next to you."

"Not since we split up."

"Jason leave her alone she don't want your ass no more bro." I saw 2 guys walked up with Jon and Trin.

" I saw 2 guys walked up with Jon and Trin