Cuffs

"What time is it?"

"10."

"We got checkout don't we?"

"Noon." We laid there a bit longer neither of us wanting to get up and face the day, or the world but eventually we did. We took a quick shower and got our things together. On the way to the airport I saw her check her phone a sigh leaving her lips. "What is it?"

"Nothing, just a lot of messages. I feel like the only person who hasn't reached out to me was Joe."

"What did they say?"

"Asking what's up, Jon and Josh wanna know why there are pics of us all hugged up. My ex wants to know who the fuck you are, a couple of my friends they said you were cute one said you didn't look my type but was cute, and dirtsheets are all rumouring we are dating, if we are the new couple in the back."

"You gonna call them?" I asked. She shrugged and I grabbed her hand kissing it while focusing on the road. "Might as well before we get to the arena, you can always rush them off the phone saying you gotta flight."

LEILANI POV

I didn't want to but I decided to go through calling people. First I called my mom.

"You're brothers have been calling freaking out about you and some guy pepe (baby)"

"I know."

"Look if there is something I know you will tell when you are ready, as long as you are happy that is what matters, I love you." She hung up as I heard my dad in he background asking if I was who was on the phone. I know he would definitely be pissed. Next I got it out of the way and called Jon and Josh on threeway.

"Lani." They both said

"I got your messages." I responded.

"Yo what this shit floating around with you and Colby sis." Jon asked

"Yeah, why you all cuddled up and shit at some concert."

"I went to a concert."

"With Colby."

"Yeah, we like the same music, we like that band."

"Lani, why was you all hugged up on him for- you fucking him."

"Jon." I said getting annoyed.

"Nah Lan uce is right, what's going on with you and Colby. Save and Rona been telling us you guys traveling together and shit, plus you done went out to his school and shit twice." Josh said speaking up

"Yea and Nakoa and La'akea told Jason Colby visited them one day, so what's going on?"

"It's honestly none of your business if something was going on, but scolding me for kickin it with someone is a bit much."

"Lani y'all was hugged up, even if you have become friends that ain't some shit friends do." Josh said

"Look I got a flight to catch."

"Lani, you better not be fucking around with him." Jon threatened.

"Grow up." I said hanging up on them. Getting to the arena it was almost as bad, I could tell people were gossiping. Save and Rona didn't say anything to me but quirked an eyebrow at me. Colby and I ever professional at work didn't really interact. Aside from the pictures noone really knew what to think, they didn't really see us interact at all, and when we worked out together generally at least one to two other people were around as well, usually Claudio. So no one could tell if we were just friends or if those pictures actually showed the truth. I was hoping I didn't have shit for Smackdown so I could avoid my brothers. I had the night off and was not needed for Smackdown so I called my kids.