Tease

COLBY POV

I noticed her get really still after 20 minutes and looked down seeing she had fallen asleep. I turned the tv deciding to get some rest. We just planned to chill the next couple of days before Raw. I woke up to her not beside me, going downstairs I saw her making breakfast and listening to music as she lightly danced. I moved making coffee as she glanced at me smiling. I pressed a kiss to her head looking to the stove seeing her cook round little balls.
"What are you making?"
"Panikeke. Basically a kind of Samoan pancake, these I added smashed bananas to, they were going bad."
"Smells good."
"They taste good too, try." She held one up to me popping it in my mouth. It was good, not exactly healthy but good.
"It's good." She handed me a plate a bit later with some more of them as well as a few eggs she cooked. After breakfast we worked out a bit before relaxing. We played games and watched movies and made a store run for food and other items we needed for the house. She had made something for dinner called sapasui, which was some noodles and veggies and some other stuff, it was really good and there was some sweet bread she had too.  I sat up as she raised off me as the phone rang. I saw Paul was calling and answered. "Yeah?"
"Hey, first congratulations on the engagement, you guys have officially broken the internet I think."
"Thank you."
"Anyway I was calling because we got an interest, Muscle and Fitness are interested in having you and Leilani on the cover and doing an interview."
"Seriously?"
"Yeah, you guys interested."
"Hold on a sec." I muted him and placed it on speaker looking at Lei.
"What?"
"It's H, he said Muscle and Fitness are wanting to do a shoot and interview with us and want us on the cover."
"Oh wow, really?"
"Apparently, so what do you wanna do?"
"I'm down." I nodded picking the phone back up.
"Ok, I told her the deal and she's down, me too."
"Ok, it'll probably be in the next month or so and we'll get the details worked out, while we are on the phone, I know you guys have done ride along before you with Cesaro and Dean and Joe and Lei with your bothers and Mina and Namoi would you guys be interested in maybe doing one together?"
"Sure that sounds fun."
"Ok we will get everything figued out and let you know soon."
"K thanks Paul." I said hanging up. "Wow Muscle and fucking Fitness, that's wild. I used to glance at those and now they want me on the cover, definitely because of you but I am down."
"Oh bullshit it's because of you too, have you seen your body, the muscles, hell your 8-pack alone is killer. Colby you may not see it but you are hot as fucking hell." Lei responded
"Like you aren't, your body is banging, you got muscles, and somehow kept the curves with it."
"Thanks." she replied with a smirk. Later on I was making something for lunch and heard the patio door open. I got done and when I went out to let her know I saw her dancing, she had tied a lavalava around her waist and was dancing. I leaned against the door frame watching her. She turned stopping and smiling at me her cheeks lightly flushing.
"You're really good."
"Thank you."
"What was it?"
"It's called a siva Samoa, kinda like the female version of a siva tau."
"So a war dance for women."
"No this is used generally for anything, birthdays, get togethers, special events, weddings."
"Weddings huh?"
"Yeah, see in my culture its kind of a tradition the bride dances for her husband."
"You have to dance for me." I said raising an eyebrow.
"Don't get your hopes up Lopez, it ain't a lapdance, it's traditional dancing. Samoan weddings are a bit different than a regular one."
"Did you, um did you dance for Jason?"
"Yes, like I said tradition."
"What other traditions are there?"
"Crappy ones for the most part, usually the grooms family picks outs and gives the bride a dress. There are obviously a lot of food and cake, your table seating is based off class like your social status, um traditionally both families have to approve of the marriage before it can happen-"'
"So your dad not liking this and always being against it really is going against tradition like he says and stuff."
"Essentially."
"So this dance, do you do it alone or with people?"
"Well there are two that usually happen, the Taualuga is usually by the women in the family but the Hulu that's the dance I do for you. It's a sign of respect and love."
"I don't need a dance to show me you love me or respect me Lei."
"I know you don't handsome."
"Although I will never oppose to a lapdance."
"I bet you won't." She said laughing. We ended up going out for dinner and seeing a movie well it turned from one movie to 2 as we watched Angel has Fallen then watched Scary stories to tell in the dark. We almost picked Hobbs and Shaw but Lei said she could just get Dwayne or Joe to send her a copy of it. I smiled watching her, she was beautiful. I was surprised she could still eat after dinner but we shared popcorn that she tossed m&m's in while she drank a soda and ate twizzlers. We got back home and I took a shower while she called the kids and then took one herself. I was watching a football game when she walked out sitting in my lap pulling me by my hair making me tilt my head back and look at her. A groan slipping through my lips as she smirked. "Mm you are fun." She said pressing her lips to mine
"What's that supposed to me."
"What I said." She got up and I stopped her pulling her back in my lap. "What?" I grabbed her hair pulling her down to me so I could kiss her and a groan left my lips as she lightly bit my bottom lip.
"Fuck." I muttered. She was turning me on. I tightened my hand in her hair as she moved a hand squeezing my throat gently as she pushed my head back looking into my eyes
"You like that, hmm." Her thumb rubbed my pulse point. "Well goodnight." she abruptly stood as I looked at her shock coming over me as I stuttered like a fish out of water
"Wh-Wa-wait what?" I looked after where she had walked in shock.

A/N sorry I haven't updated No cpu sucks working 60 hour weeks on top of kid activities and then this story somehow was saved out of order so I'm trying to fix it. Hope you guys enjoyed. Thanks for reading