Celebration

I had a couple adjoining suites so we put the kids in one suite in the back room and the rest of us went into the other and left the door open. Joe, the twins, Sefa and Trin came to my and Colby's room as we ordered some food and drinks. With the kids here I couldn't go out and celebrate but I could do this. Sarona, Save, Claudio, Dean, E and Woods came by a bit too.

"So when did that happen?" I asked Liyah and Tevita.

"What?"

"A little bird said you guys was kissing."

"Girl, we not dating." I looked at both of them.

"We aren't." Tevita said. "She don't wanna date."

"Yea I don't but I do like hooking up with you."

"Damn why did you get her and not me, the fuck." Ali said taking a shot before handing me a bottle. I took a sip and then bit a lime. I was sitting on Colby who was drinking a beer and tilted the bottle to him.

"Well I said I would didn't I." He said before taking a sip of tequila. I grabbed a lime putting it in my mouth before kissing him and he bit into it.

"Damn." Ali said.

"Aye, cut that shit out!" Jon said. I pulled back giggling pressing a quick kiss to Colby's lips. Colby smirked up at me, hand rubbing my thigh.

"Jon quit hating, they cute." Liyah said winking at me.

"We ain't discussing this."

"Oh yes we are." Liyah, Shay and Gizelle said simultaneously.

"How long ya'll been together."

"Long enough." Jon grumbled taking a drink.

"Official or unofficial." I said as Liyah laughed.

"That's my girl."

"What's the difference?" Dayvid asked. "You was still with him."

"Exactly." Josh said.

"Well the difference is we weren't dating and now we are."

"So you was fuckin?" Shay said.

"The liquor makes her bold." Gizelle said.

"We been dating just about a year, we met up after a show which was normal when they were together and he said he was done running in circles and wanted to date me and it was all or nothing and I said ok."

"Ok, all you said was ok?"

"Yeah, I kind of felt the same I was just nervous."

"So how long was unofficial?" Gizelle asked

"Better part of two years." Colby replied. "Hanging out, kisses, more, trying to get her to date me."

"Just because her bothers are here don't mean you cant be honest just say fuck." Liyah said "You guys was fuckin for 2 years, making out and chillin. I'm surprised they didn't know you tell them everything."

"This was different." I muttered.

"How?" I looked at Josh as he spoke. "How was this different to where you couldn't tell us."

"He was our co-worker, a friend of all of you-"

"And Jason wasn't?" He asked cutting me off. "We was cool with Jason since we was kids but when you guys hooked up we all knew about it."

"I don't know Joshy! I, I just knew the reaction would be bad and at first I was trying to process what it even was, how I felt, why I felt it and then I just didn't want the drama, the big brother mode I wanted to keep him to me without the rest of the world and it's input."