Fight for Yourself

We left the kids and I watched Lei get emotional as we left.

"Happy birthday mom." They said hugging her. I had to admit it was weird and a lot quieter after the 3 months they were with us. We headed to Pittsburg and I sat in the back not really doing anything. Looking at the board she was up first tonight so I sat in gorilla to watch her match.  Big Joe was going off because on Smackdown Joe had been attacked by equipment and everyone had said it was him.

"If anyone has a problem." I smirk as Lei had her music played cutting him off and walking out. I saw her doing that shocked him and pissed him off more. Her match with Nattie was now a submission match. She was tagging tonight with Ashley and they were going against Nattie and Trish Stratus. Lei was doing good but Ash turned on her leaving her alone and Nattie got her in the sharpshooter as she yelled. She made it to the ropes but Nattie refused to break it and the match ended because of it She then dragged her back to the middle of the ring keeping it locked in until Trish pulled her off only for Nattie to push her.

LEILANI POV

I smirked watching Trish, it was awesome to be in a match with a hall of Famer and legend. It was even funnier because back in the day Joe had a big ass crush on her, he had a lifesize cutout of her. I am sure there was a picture I had somewhere of him that had it. I screamed in pain as Nattie refused to let go of me. Today wasn't the best birthday between this and Colby being hurt and my brothers not being here now. Joe had brought me a few gifts and a big ass cupcake. I felt the pressure leave me. I was holding my knee selling it as Trish walked up to me checking on me

 I was holding my knee selling it as Trish walked up to me checking on me

"You ok?"

"Yeah." I lifted myself up with the rope while Trish helped me. I got to the apron and she put my arm over her shoulder helping me to the back. Once we went through the curtain I moved a smile crossing my face. "Thanks, hopefully, we get to work together again."

"I would like that, your really talented."

"Thank you."

"Also Happy Birthday. I saw the ballon in the locker room."

"Thank you." I hugged her before we headed back to the locker room. I had a promo with Nattie and then finished the cupcake my cousin got me. I finished my cupcake getting a drink and stopped by one of the tvs seeing Brock on screen. As Paul talked about Colby, it showed a video of what Brock had did to him. Even a week later Colby was hurt, limping around, having trouble with deep breaths. It was hard even sleeping with him because I was worried to hurt him especially being a bed hog and loving lying with him I kept trying to curl against him and he didn't say it but I knew it was hurting him, Colby's music hit and as I saw him slowly limp out with a chair in hand I got worried. He could hardly walk, he had on jeans, a t-shirt and a backward baseball hat.