A New Step

I lost my belt in May at Money in the bank. I had beaten Lacey and kept the Raw title but she made me lose the Smackdown belt to Charlotte. My historic double title reign was over. I rode with Colby to shows but home I traveled with my brothers and from home to the show traveled with them. They were slowly warming to Colby and I and I really could tell that Mania week seeing us together helped them accept it. Their friendship was still a little weird but things were getting better. The kids really liked him and he came to Florida with me last week and hung with us. Ali and Tevita were cool with him and Ali loved any interaction he had with Jason who was still pissy about it. My family liked him but dad hated us together. He had yet to speak to me anymore since we were at his house. My cousin was on Raw again and it felt nice having my brothers, my cousin who practically was another brother and the love of my life all with me. I was going to be teaming with Colby soon. I was nervous but excited about it. So far tonight was nice, Jon, Josh and Joe teamed up to fightDrew and the Revival with Shane in their corner who all attacked them. Colby had a spot earlier and was in the ring again and I had one earlier with Lacey and Ash. Colby was in the ring with Corbin and started to fight him. Brock went out and the Corbin capitalized slamming him. Brock then really came out, gloves on and a chair. He low blowed him and then began to beat him with a chair. Hearing him yell in pain was bothering me as Brock annihilated him, even Heyman was yelling at him. He suplexed him and then hit him more with a chair. He tossed him out of the ring and gave him a F5 on the floor, he tossed him back in the ring stopping him from getting the chair and began to beat him again with a chair. Colby was holding his ribs and could barely fucking move. I was waiting for Brock to cash in but he didn't. Brock tossed the belt over my beaten boyfriend, he turned from leaving and went back to the ring before he hit him with the briefcase for Money in the bank. He grabbed the chair hitting him again and again.

"Lani." I turned my head as my brothers and cousin looked at me, Jon reaching a hand out wiping my face and it was then I realized I was crying. Colby was bleeding from his back not moving as Brock walked by a smirk on his face. They put Colby on a stretcher and I looked at Hunter who nodded.

"Go." I walked off meeting up with the medical team. Colby was strapped on a stretcher neck brace and all.

I moved as they swirled the stretcher around and loaded him in before climbing in and sitting next to him

I moved as they swirled the stretcher around and loaded him in before climbing in and sitting next to him. The doors closed as we pulled out and sirens sounded. I watched the other paramedic look him over.

"Lei." Colby groaned as I held his hand tightly in mine.

"I'm here baby, we're going to get you checked out." I had saw the camera's I knew it caught me with him. People knew we were together but we had never been on tv together. Getting to the hospital they looked him over and his ribs were deeply bruised, they didn't seem broken but it was hard to tell on xray cause of bruising, they cleaned up the cut he had gotten, taped his ribs, told him try to take it easy and discharged us after given him pain meds. I called my brothers. "Can you guys bring us the rental please?"