Misunderstanding

LANI POV

I stood backstage drinking the water Colby had handed me. I was pissed but had agreed to let him say whatever bullshit he wanted to say, after I could leave and he could leave me alone. I had to admit as angry as I was he still looked really fucking good, standing in the ring in a black fit with yellow, his brown eyes intense.

"Aye sis there you are." I turned seeing Trin and hugged her and Nikki.

"Yeah, good match Nikki."

"Thank you. So who do you think is gonna win guys?" She said looking at the tv.

"Balor, Seth." I and Trin spoke respectively. I did want Seth to win but Finn was so popular in NXT. Plus I thought saying Colby may be odd since I knew Trin knew we were into it. I was very much keeping eyes on Colby, he had a really fucking good body, cut to hell and the tattoo down his spine was just really sexy. Finn hit his finisher and won, which I was shocked but their match was good. It did look though when Colby tossed him into the barricade with a powerbomb that he hurt Finn.

I watched Joe's match giving him a hug once he came back. After the show we got some food at BW3's and a few drinks

@LelaniFatu let the birthday fun begin @jonathanfatu @uceyjucey

then headed back to the hotel. I was with Joe tonight since we had a few shows here and could all stay together for a day. I changed into some pajamas and grabbed my phone. Joe looked up from his phone call with Lina and told her to hold one.

"You ok Lani?"

"Yeah prob just gonna hit the gym or walk around, can't really sleep."

"Colby said he wanted to talk to you, apologize." I rolled my eyes.

"Eh that I don't know about, tell him not to hold his breath." Joe chuckled and shook his head. "Tell Lina I said hi."

"She says hi back." I walked out, heading down the hall to Colby's room. I knocked on the door and a few moments later I heard the lock click and the door slowly opened.

"Hi." He said as I walked in.

"Spit it out so I can leave."

"Lei, please."

"Don't please me Colby, you are lucky I am even here right now. You totally ghosted me for weeks, told me you wanted to be with me had the audacity to ask me out and then that. You could at least have been man enough to be honest and say you just wanted a fuck. I would have been fine with it, you didn't have to lie." Colby grabbed me pulling me to him and kissing me but I shoved him back a few seconds later. "You really made me start liking you Colby."

"Leilani, please for the love of god shut up and listen to me." I was a bit taken back by the tone but instead of the retort I had I sat in a chair as he looked at me before sitting on his bed. "I didn't ghost you I promise. I can even show you where I tried to reach out to you, recieved angry messages from you but anytime I went to respond it wouldn't deliever." He handed me his phone and I looked down seeing where it had my number on the ID but would respond saying it couldn't send. I even checked the contact to make sure it wasn't someone else's number. I pulled out my phone going to his contact and seeing indeed there was a button that said unblock this caller. I was honestly a bit shocked because I never did this. I looked up at Colby now looking at feeling stupid. I was so mad ad mean to him for something he didn't do.