First Game

"Wake up beautiful." I opened my eyes looking over at Colby who was wide awake and had a lot of energy.
"What?"
"Gotta get ready, we can stop by the shop and grab a coffee but we need to get on the road, got a three hour drive." I sat up rubbing my face. Colb had on jeans, a baseball hat and a white Bears jersey. To say he was excited was an understatement. I walked in the bathroom and got ready pausing when Colby knocked on the door.
"Yeah?"
"Got you a present." Colby handed me a jersey and I looked at him.
"You think I'm wearing that?" I asked.
"Yeah, come on baby it's your first game ever and it's my team, for me. Please?" He said sticking his bottom lip out. I snatched the jersey looking at him.
"I can't fucking believe I'm doing this. Lucky your cute and I love you."
"Thank you gorgeous." He left as I got ready and tossed on the jersey over my tank top. He had gotten me a blue one. I tossed my hair in a ponytail and walked out. Colby looked up a smile gracing his face. He stopped me as I grabbed some shoes.
"What." Colby held the back of my neck kissing me, his tongue invading and dominating my mouth. "Mm." I replied with a soft moan as I pulled back. "Chill before you miss your game." He let me go as I tossed on my shoes. I had a gift for Colby. "By the way you see that box?"
"Yeah."
"Go open it."I tossed on a pair of forces that were the team colors

"Holy shit!" I turned looking at Colby as he looked at the box in shock before looking at me a huge smile on his face

"Holy shit!" I turned looking at Colby as he looked at the box in shock before looking at me a huge smile on his face. "These are amazing, where did you find these, thank you Lei." Colby hugged me tightly giving me a kiss.
"Found em and it was a no brainer. You're welcome handsome. No get them on and let's go." He sat down tosing on the shoes I had gotten him. I had managed to find a pair of sneakers that were of the Bears. My brothers and Joe had some similar of the 49ers I had gotten them all before. We headed out grabbing something from DPort and hitting the road making the drive to Chicago. Monday we had to be back at work and I had really enjoyed this two week vacation we had. I checked in every few days with the kids but other than that neither of us were on phones we legit detached from the world and had fun with one another. We got to go down on the field and I smiled looking around, admittedly it was pretty cool.

"What do you think?" I looked up at him as he spoke

"It's pretty cool, thank you."
"No problem."
"Wanna do a video?"
"Sure fuck it." Colby pulled out his phone and hit record.
"Whats up Bears fans! Universal champ, Raw Women's champ The Man Leilani Uso, her first football game. You guys ready to bear down tonight or what! You ready?" He asked looking at me.
"Yeah, Go Bears."
"Go Bears!"

He said smiling before he ended his video

He said smiling before he ended his video. We got to watch the game from the field which was fucking ridiculous. I wish it was a niner game but this was still really awesome even if it wasn't my team. I watched Colby as he grew upset as his team lost. "Fucking hate football." He said pouting.
"Poor baby." He gave me a dirty look but smiled as I kissed his cheek. We got to meet some of the team took pictures and did a little interview and then headed out. We stopped by somewhere grabbing some food and headed back to Davenport.

@LeilaniUsoWWE when he talks you into repo in his team

@LeilaniUsoWWE when he talks you into repo in his team... lucky I love you @wwerollins

We had a couple days left here before our vacation was over. I finally check my phone seeing a message from the twins

You a traitor wearin that ugly ass jersey-Bubby
Must really like uce to be wearing that shit, Niner Gang stand up-Joshy
You are never living this done Tiene- Bubby
Give it a rest assholes, I was being a good fiance'
If you say so Ms Bear-Bubby
Aye that was a good one, looked mighty comfortable in that Lani- Joshy
Fuck both you for one and second still niners all day every day but Colby got me the jersey so I wore it. But real talk the game was fun as hell we watched from the sidelines like we was on the field uce, wish it was our niners but still not bad.
The sideline! Damn thats what's up, but real talk glad you had fun lil sis- Bubby
Yeah, that's the important part, but go Niners- Joshy