Ghosted

I hadn't heard from Colby in days, it was weird. Maybe he didn't want to talk to me anymore. He had gotten what he wanted, in my pants and now since we were on different shows was past it. I had baggage. kids, hell his track record with women wasn't great anyway. That's why his dick was plastered all over the internet. I saw I had a match tonight so I sent him a text.

Have a match tonight

I never got a response back so I tossed my phone down not even worried about it no more. If I didn't hear from him by Monday I would get my answer. Nattie was a good and fun opponent. It meant a lot that she wanted to work with me. It really meant a lot that the crowd was into me. I hopped off the rope and tried to pin Nat and she kicked out to my shock. I stood up glaring at her. I tried to get her in my arm bar but she slammed me down and tried to get me in the sharpshooter. I kicked her off me but she gave me a suplex and pinned me. I kicked out rolling over. I could hear her yelling and as I stood up I blocked her shot. She tried again to put me in the sharpshooter and I reversed it applying my arm bar. The bell rung and I jumped up as my music rang through the arena. Renee got in the ring

"Leilani after coming up short at Battleground Sunday this must feel like a bit of redemption." I snatched the mic from her.

"Just call me Lani Balboa baby." I looked as Alexa's music started and she walked out.

"I'm Alexa Bliss and Smackdown Live is getting ready to get a little blissed with their new hottest star and Lelani you may have been the first woman drafted to Smackdown live but you are looking at the personification of what the new era looks like and I don't care what you-" She was cut off as music played and I smirked as my sister in laws theme played.

"Alexa, how can you be out here running your mouth already when you haven't even stepped foot in that ring yet? Let alone you act like you better than my sis. You ain't ready for me, Smackdown live I'm ready to shine so you can step to the side and to the back of the line."  Carmella came out as well as Eva Marie.

Getting backstage I took a shower, changed back into some regular clothes that was a shirt of my brothers and some leggings. I braided my hair and then finally grabbed my phone still not seeing a response from Colby. I sighed tossing it in my bag as Trin looked at me.

"You ok?'

"Yeah, I guess."

"Lani what's wrong."

"Nothing Trin."

"That wasn't nothing."

"I promise it's nothing. Just I guess I thought too much into something."

"Sit." She said pulling my arm. "Talk to me"

"I, just there was a guy I kinda liked but I guess he didn't feel the same."

"Wait, what, when?"

"It's nothing Trin."

TRIN POV

I could tell from her body language that it was not nothing and that she was hurt. She just didn't want to show it. I hugged her as I walked out going to the guys locker room. I got Jon and hugged him, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

"You ok Trin?"

"Yeah, how about we take a vacation, I had been planning one anyway but we need to, us Josh, Lani, Mina the kids."

"That's fine, you ok?"

"No I feel bad something is bothering your sister."

"What's wrong?"

"Some guy."

"Guy what guy?"

"I don't know babe. She looked at her phone and let out that sigh like something was wrong. I pressed her and she said it was just some guy she kinda liked but guessed he didnt feel the same."

"When did she find a guy?"

"You have to ask her but don't let her know I said anything."