fourteen

⚠️ bit of spice warning

Layla bought me the Audi. I tried to fight her on it but unfortunately for me, she knew my weak point. 

"Quit typing! You're not buying me a car. That's ridiculous!" I pointed out, still sitting on Layla's lap while she typed and clicked around on her computer. 

Layla hummed in question and turned to me with a smirk. "What was that, princess?"

"You're not buying me a car." I repeated with an attempted stern tone. 

She chuckled before her hands moved from her desk. I felt her touch on my hip and another on my thigh. Her hand began to slowly drag down to the hem of my skirt. Her eyes bore into mine as the familiar warmth bloomed across my face again. 

"I do not like being told what to do, Brielle." Her tone was low yet had the slightest edge of playfulness. 

Her hand roaming up my inner thigh was too distracting for me to say anything back. Her touch ever so lightly grazed the thin cotton of my panties. I tried to press my lips together to hold back the moan but it was still audible. 

"Layla..." My soft tone called to her before her touch pulled away a bit. "Please..."

Layla's smirk grew. "Please what?"

My blush grew warmer. "You know what." I was beginning to pout again. Though being humiliated like that was surprisingly arousing. 

"I do not." Her hand pulled out from under my skirt to take a hold of my chin. "You will use your words and tell me what you want." The authoritative tone was incredibly hot but also a part of me didn't want to submit so easily. 

With a smirk of my own I then huffed in defiance, crossed my arms and turned my head away in a serious and incredibly immature pout. "No."

"Oh? What's this?" Her voice caused myself to get incredibly wet but I tried to see it through with my pouting. "I didn't expect my princess to be a brat. What a pleasant surprise."

I broke and turned to her with a surprised expression. "Really? You... like that?" 

Layla nodded. "It must be because it is you. I was not lying when I told your friend that I am very fond of you." 

Her touch moved from my chin before cupping my cheek. I turned into her hand and pressed a soft kiss onto her palm. It was strange to go from pouty to affectionate but Layla seemed to appreciate the gesture as she pulled me closer to her and began pressing kisses to my neck.

Annnd I was back to being horny. 

"Layla." I whined softly before I felt her touch leave my cheek. A moment passed and her hand had returned to underneath my skirt but this time going right to where she left off. Only this time she pulled the fabric aside and was letting her fingers graze over the area.

"Will you use your words this time, princess?" It felt as if Layla was challenging me to defy her.

So I did.

"No." I moaned the word out softly but then let out a sound of disappointment when her touch pulled away again.

"Then you will be punished." Her tone was cold and sent a chill down my spine and my heart picked up speed. "Luckily for you princess, we cannot do that here. I need you somewhere that allows you to be as loud as you need." Rather than to be fearful for whatever this punishment was, I felt a surge of arousal.

I looped my arms around her neck, leaning into her ear. "Then take me somewhere."

Layla chuckled as I felt her hand under my skirt again but this time over my ass. "Pick a safe word, princess."