forty two

Hi, friends ☺️💕

⚠️ just a little spice today

On the way to our destination, we made a stop to fuel in Paris which fortunately gave us lots of time to visit some stores. Naturally, Layla took us to designer brands like Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Balenciaga.

It was surprising to learn how much Layla liked Balenciaga. She held a black shoulder bag, inspecting it as the sales associate stood by politely.

"You like it, right?" I questioned with a smile as the arm that wrapped around my waist tightened.

She smiled down at me, her eyes looked at me tenderly. "Yes, I do."

"Then buy it." I wasn't understanding why she was being hesitant on buying the bag. She could more than afford it.

She thought about it for a moment before responding. "Hmm. Only if you get one to match."

An awkward laugh left my lips. "Matching bags?"

She nodded, smiling at me still with admiration. "Black for me and white for you. Or would you prefer pink?"

"Pink is tempting but I'll go with the white."

Layla looked pleased before she turned to the sales associate then they spoke briefly in French. When the lady returned, I was surprised to see her carrying two boxes.

"La rose et la blanc, madame."

"Both, Layla?!" I asked with a mix of worry and disbelief.

"Naturally. Princess, you can have everything I can offer. A couple bags is the least I can do." Layla said before speaking more French to the sales associate who took the three boxes to the counter.

Layla paid and took the bags back to the car to return to the plane, I took her free hand within mine while we walked. Strolling through the streets of France once again but with Layla next to me felt good.

Soon we were back on the plane and set off again. Layla and I enjoyed watching movies and napping together for the last, longer stretch of the flight. When I awoke from our nap, Layla was already awake, spooning me and languidly playing with my hair.

A happy hum left me. Feeling her touch would never get old. And it seemed I would always see it in a more suggestive way.

Layla chuckled before her hand tightened on my hair, a soft gasp leaving me. "Even a small action like that can turn you into a desperate little thing, hm?"

My head nodded as my bottom began to sway against her front. "Please..."

Her voice was suddenly right at my ear, low and arousing. "It'll take more than one sweet beg, princess."

Feeling impatient, I guided her hand to between my thighs. Without a word, I slipped my pants and panties down before guiding both of our hands to where I craved her touch. Expecting her to get the hint and take the lead, Layla didn't move.

"Show me how you want me to touch you, princess." She commanded lightly, suddenly my arousal increased.

Leading her hand with my own was a little awkward and difficult but I went ahead, mind clouded with lust and the need for her touch. My fingers pressed against hers as I began to move them against me.

"Good girl." Her words in conjunction with her guided touch made me moan. "That's it. I want to hear how good you feel."

Continuing to lead her touch, she soon took over which I was grateful for. My hand began to fall away but she caught it to bring it up under my shirt. Holding my breast in my hand, hers returned to touch me once again.

"Ah! Yes..." My fingers pinched my nipple as her fingertips continued to pleasure me.

Her finger soon entered me, my voice going higher in response. "Your voice is so pretty, princess. Sing some more for me."

Breathy moans continued to escape past my lips before her touch moved. Slowly, her fingers entered me. My face buried itself in the pillow to help muffle the sound. Layla continued to pleasure me before I felt her teeth bite my shoulder.

The pillow managed to muffle the trembling moan that passed my lips. Layla heard this and began to speed up her pace. Her hand that had been resting under my neck, shifted to push me to face her. Our lips met halfway as she helped me approach my orgasm.

"Layla..." Her name slipped into our kiss making her pause.

Though I was about to apologize, she suddenly kissed me forcefully. Soon her fingers picked up where they had left off.

"Say my name." Her tone was low and almost hesitant.

Humming with a smile, my lips parted again for a moan but mixed in with her name on my tongue. She took a deep breath before she began to give me a rough hickey on the base of my neck.

Again, her name flowed from my lips with a moan in accompaniment. Layla moaned against my skin as she got rougher with her teeth. A soft hiss left me from pleasure.

Curse word fell from my lips next. The pressure building up until it reached it's peak. With a cry, I gave into the feeling that washed over me. My nails dug into the skin of her arm for a short moment.

Layla placed small kisses over my neck and shoulders as I settled. Her hands tenderly sliding up and down my arms. We shared another kiss before she removed her fingers from me.

After a quick water break, my body nestled against her chest as her hands came around to my waist. "Layla?"

"Yes, Brielle?" Hearing her say my name sounded erotic.

My mind went blank as our eyes met. Her eyes shined down on me, gazing at me with such emotion. I smiled and pecked her lips.

Layla chuckled and pecked my lips back. "Silly girl."

"Hm." My head slowly nodded once in agreement.

Her hand held mine. "Tired again, my love?" My head slowly nodded again. "Rest. We still have a ways to go."

The blankets were brought higher over me before she kissed my temple. Feeling her body against mine was warm. Her embrace was the place I felt the safest. With those, it was only a few moments for me to fall asleep again.

so short, smutty update this week lol

also don't come for me if my French is incorrect, I'm not fluent but also don't trust Google translate lol