sixteen

⚠️ it's finna get spicy 

To say I needed a coffee was a hell of an understatement. Quinn and I had a few drinks the night before since I was too excited and anxious for my trip to go to sleep. Then when Quinn finally forced me into my room for the night, I couldn't bring myself to fall asleep. I had no idea what to expect from Layla and not only that, we were on our way to the a placed dubbed the City of Love. 

Needless to say, my thoughts wouldn't allow me a single moment of rest. When there was only an hour left until Layla arrived, I decided to put the Keurig to use in an effort help ease my nerves. Unfortunately for me I ended up drinking a few flavoured cappuccinos only to have my anxiety heightened as my mind awoke and the time to be picked up grew closer. 

Finally the text from Layla lit up my phone. Good morning, Brielle. We will arrive in five minutes.

I replied back a good morning before I began to round up my things. As expected, Quinn had my suitcase and my Antigona sitting nicely next to the front door with everything packed. The only thing I needed to do was to put on the comfy lounge set Quinn suggested and take myself and my phone. I felt lazy plus I knew I had tons of shoes neatly packed in the suitcase so I opted for the pair of slides  with some fuzzy socks. Perfect for travelling. 

Deep breaths, deep breaths. I chanted and tried to breathe deeply in order to lower my anxiety. But my palms were sweaty and I was antsy, tapping my hand on the handle of my suitcase as the elevator descended. When I got the entrance of the apartment building Layla's Bentley was already waiting. 

Carlos exited that car with a friendly smile. "Good morning, Miss Kingston."

"Good morning." I replied shyly as he approached. 

"Please, allow me." He stated as he approached my suitcase. "Would like to keep your purse with you?" I nodded with a yawn to which he smiled before opening the backseat door for me. I thanked him quietly as I slide into the comfy seats.

"Good morning, princess." Layla greeted me once my door was shut. 

I had just seen Layla the day before but with the anxiety I had felt I was in desperate need of a recharge. Without much restraint. I quickly leaned over until our lips were pressed together. My hands held myself up by placing them on the arm rest between us but I desperately wanted to touch her. Instead she touched me. Her hands dragged up my back over the oversized hoodie. I was so greedy... it wasn't enough. 

Feeling the anxiousness fade, I wrapped my arms around her neck as she chuckled. Next thing I knew, she lifted me up and set me on her lap, my legs draped between hers. Within the action, our lips had disconnected.

"What a sweet good morning greeting, princess. And you taste of coffee." Layla teased lightly then licked her lips. I blushed and looked away since I hadn't been able to hold myself back and it was embarrassing to have acted like that. 

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. I was exhausted and the fact of the matter was that I already felt better being with Layla even if I felt embarrassed of my actions. 

Layla hummed. "There is no need to apologize, princess. I am very pleased to receive such a passionate kiss from you."

My face grew warmer when Carlos got back in the driver's seat. "I should get back to my seat since we're leaving."

Layla took a hold of my chin and turned me to face her. "You will remain here." The slightly demanding tone in her voice seemed to have more of an effect on me when I was lacking sleep. 

As the car began to drive off, I placed my head on my arm with my lips placing a soft kiss on her neck. "Okay."

While I placed these light kisses on her neck, her hands began to wander. Her hand came to my thigh but only to rest there as the other held my head in place. "As much as I would love to pleasure you in the car, you need rest."