au - mafia princess

⚠️ for smut!!! so for this au, Brielle is accepting of the mafia thing and we get to see what life could've been like if Brielle ignored the red flags like everyone else.

We are going to cover the climax of the book even if it's a bit different so ⚠️SPOILER ALERT!! Anyway enjoy babes!

At the sushi restaurant the attractive couple had their almost habitual Friday date night. The pretty brunette had spent many hours going over in her head about the news she was given by Aliyah.

Brielle's girlfriend, the smart, gorgeous and wealthy, Layla Holt was potentially a mafia boss. This obviously came as a shock to her as this was something she hadn't been even hinted to. There was the phone call in her office the other day which introduced a different side of Layla but it could have been about anything.

As the two sat together, the blonde absently played with one of her lover's loose curls, enjoying the sight of her all glammed up for their meal. Layla was loving the bright red her girlfriend wore, admiring how the cherry red suited her princess and how the dress hugged her curves. This was evident by the way the blonde's eyes lingered on the other's figure.

Layla watched her girlfriend fidget nervously beneath her gaze and reaching for the wine more often than normal. "What's bothering you, my love?"

"It's not a big deal..." Brielle trailed off as she reached for her wine once again.

Layla's gaze moved away in thought. Anything that was bothering her beloved had to be addressed right away but she could stubborn at times. That was no matter since it never took long to Brielle to confess to her girlfriend.

The blonde's eyes soon softened as she grabbed a piece of sushi with her chopsticks to feed the other. "Brielle... I'd appreciate if you told me everything that worries you. I want to do what I can to help ease them."

The pretty brunette looked down as she ate before speaking in a timid tone. "...it's more of a question for you."

With a gentle touch Layla moved her girlfriend to look at her. This was something worrying the brunette more than usual so Layla wanted to show that Brielle had her full attention. "Ask me anything and I will always tell you the truth."

She paused for a moment. "Is it true that you are... involved with the mafia?" With her quiet words, Brielle shook Layla to the core.

Layla's mind went into blank for a moment. But when she looked into Brielle's eyes she quickly realized there was no point in hiding it any longer.

"Yes... I have been part of the mafia for quite some time. I have become friends with those in it and although was only a distraction at first, it's now my responsibility." Layla explained slowly, trying to make the confession easier to hear. 

Brielle's expression was blank as she moved her gaze away from Layla which made it hard for the blonde to read her. When the brunette turned back, she gave a soft smile. Layla instantly felt her body relax as the relief dissipated.

The brunette leaned in to kiss her girlfriend. "That's kinda hot." She giggled as Layla chuckled as well.

The blonde felt a surge of desire and smirked to the brunette. To have her girlfriend approve of her mafia work made things way easier but was also a turn on. "Hm... what's so hot about it?"

Leaning back in her seat with her glass, Brielle looked off to the side as she pursed her lips in thought. Layla watched as she thought how lucky she was to have Brielle as hers. "The thought of you wearing all black, fighting some crap guys and driving your Bugatti to your assignments."