thirty three

Waking up the next morning, I felt the warmth of Layla's embrace. My back was against her chest as her arms wrapped around my waist. My body stirred slightly, uncomfortable with the urge to stretch out the remaining stiffness from my limbs. 

However, I felt incredibly sore between my legs. There had been times where I would have been a bit tender but to be actually sore there was new for me. From what I recalled, every moment during the seemingly endless sex was incredible. I was open and wanting everything Layla did and that was something I was used to but the night before was much different, like I was happiest drunk I could possibly ever have. Layla had explained the concept of subspace which had never happened to me before.

My eyes adjusted to the dim room, able to finally take in some of Layla's bedroom. The walls were painted what seemed to look like a cream colour though the thick curtains blocked out most of the sunlight. The room was so large that there was a separate sitting area within the room. It was so unnecessarily extra that I loved it.

We were on a huge bed though from the angle I was at, I couldn't really see the style. As I looked around and saw the matching furniture set, I assumed the bed was the same style. The furniture took on a Baroque sort of style. Almost like the Ritz in Paris but a little bit more toned down with all the intricate details. 

My body turned to see Layla still sound asleep. It was a bit strange to see her sleeping for more than a few seconds. Layla seemed to be a light sleeper so the fact that I had turned and she still hadn't woken gave the impression that she also had been exhausted from our explicit activities. 

Layla had eventually woke up as I was taking a hot shower. I had felt a little gross after so many rounds the night before and helped myself to the ensuite bathroom. A part of me felt bad for using it without asking but I also didn't want to disturb her sleep. 

The door opened quickly, surprising me to turn and see Layla looking at me with relief. "Sorry, my love. When you weren't there when I woke up, I was a bit worried."

I gave her a reassuring smile. "No worries. Want to join me?"

Layla smiled and nodded before she came in, already naked since we had fallen asleep that way. Her hands wrapped around me from behind as she placed a soft kiss on my shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." The shower and Layla's hold seemed to help my tense muscles relax. "Are you feeling okay? You slept a lot."

Layla hummed and kissed my cheek. "I feel great. Are you sure you feel alright?"

My head nodded. "Yeah." I took the moment to ask her a question. "So... how long am I staying with you?"

Layla took a moment to think before she answered. "Forever."

My eyes rolled but I smiled. "You wish."

Layla chuckled and kissed below my ear. "I do. You should move in here with me."

If my cheeks weren't already red from the heat of the shower, they definitely would have gotten red from Layla's words. I changed the subject. "How long until things calm down with everything?"

"Probably a day or two. But not to worry, my love. Not only will I be here with you the entire time but Carlos is likely already here for the day." She informed before kissing the corner of my mouth. 

My head turned to hers before kissing her lips. "Don't you have work at the dealerships?" 

"Nothing I can't do from home." She excused before giving me a sweet and tender kiss. My body was buzzing not only from the shower but I felt so happy to be with her. Even if the situation we were in was a bit concerning, her presence made me feel comfortable.