seventeen

⚠️ we're continuing with the smut and spoiler/warning: mommy kink 

"Call me mommy." Layla requested with an unusually blank expression. 

What? 

I suppose I looked stunned because she began to loose that relaxed, lustful look. I didn't want her to feel self conscious for the request, not to mention that I was kind of turned on by it. Seeing that Layla was a bit kinky was a bit of a relief since it further proved that she was an open minded and accepting person. 

"Okay." I answered softly. 

Layla seemed to relax and smiled a bit. "Are you sure? You looked surprised."

I nodded. "I was just a bit caught off guard but it's the same as someone calling their boyfriend daddy."

Her lips closed the distance to mine though it was a sweet, romantic kiss not the heated one I had expected. "Thank you, princess."

I smirked up at her. "You're welcome, mommy."

My grip on the back of her shirt grew tighter as she suddenly thrusted a couple fingers into me. I moaned out in surprise but was cut off when she kissed me, immediately including her tongue. My moans continued to flow from me as her fingers worked in me while she kissed me so passionately. 

She pulled back as she pulled her fingers out of me. As our eyes were locked and I was whining from the loss of her touch, she brought her fingers up to lick them off. I was frozen as I watched her seductively lick her fingers that were dripping because of me. Watching her and seeing her lidded eyes watching me so erotically was only making me more horny. 

"Mommy... please." I begged as my hips lifted in search for some kind of relief. 

Layla finished cleaning her fingers before she smirked at me. "Good girl. By the way, you taste amazing."

Lost in the haze, I grabbed her face to kiss her. I could only faintly taste myself but it was more to further turn Layla on. I wanted to pull her deeper into this haze of lust with me. We already were going with a mommy kink, what else would be revealed? 

"Touch me more... please, mommy." My begging seemed to work this time as she quickly pulled my sweatpants off along with my panties. I moaned as she spread my thighs apart and began to settle between them. Being self conscious -- not to mention sober -- I tried to squeeze my thighs closed. 

"Princess." She looked up at me with those dominant eyes. "Be a good girl."

Being praised by her was still a weakness of mine but it wasn't that I was trying to be disobedient. But with Layla being her smart and observant self, she quickly noticed why. 

"Brielle." She bent down to give me a soft kiss on the nose. "Is this okay?"

I nodded. "Just nervous..."

Layla brushed some hair from my face with a tender expression. "I'll take good care of you. And you don't need to be nervous, sweet girl. I am already in love with all of you."

"What?" My voice was soft as I looked up at her in disbelief. 

She looked a bit confused for a moment then laughed awkwardly, realizing what she said. "Oh. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm not expecting a confession back so please take your time before saying it." She paused with a soft smile. "I am willing to wait until you feel the same."

I wasn't sure of what to say but it didn't matter since she pressed her lips to mine again. There was something different about kissing her now. I knew I was falling deeper for Layla every time I saw her but to already have a confession from her felt strange but really reassuring.