nineteen

⚠️ smutttttttt 

Waking up in the hotel room was like waking into a dream. The sunlight poked through the gaps of the curtains while the muffled sounds of the city outside the hotel went along its morning routine. An arm was wrapped around me from Layla who laid behind me and held me close to her. 

Slowly so I didn't wake her, I turned to see how Layla slept. It was the first time we had spent a night together and we hadn't gotten intimate the night before since I was so drunk. But I hadn't slept so well before. Looking at her face while she slept, I never would have thought that she would be able to give me the look she had the night before. 

That look was stuck in my brain. I can't describe it any other way than the look of a predator ready to take down it's next meal. A huntress. But I didn't feel hunted. In fact, I felt incredibly at ease and comforted. 

Even at that moment, seeing the peaceful look on her face, Layla within her sleep pulled me closer. I didn't fight it as I snuggled my head in the space under her chin. I loved to cuddle and Layla's cuddles were superior to anyone else's even when she was asleep. 

She hummed before I felt a kiss in my hair. "Morning." At the sound of her groggy morning voice, I wanted to die from how hot it sounded. 

"Good morning." I said softly, still a bit dazed from sleep and the amazing moment we were having. 

Layla took a hold of my chin to force me to look at her. She smiled softly before giving me a kiss. "I didn't think that waking up with you would be like this."

I was a bit confused by what she said. "Is that a bad thing?"

A smirk appeared on her lips and the pull in my stomach it caused was all I needed to understand what she meant. "It might be." 

Our lips were back together, proving the passion that she was currently feeling. I had to admit that I was feeling the same way. Layla seemed to give me the perfect balance of affection and sex. I liked her slight persistence when it came to being physical because I was very much physically attracted to her. 

Even though we just woke up, the lust we felt seemed to be fuelled by being on the trip as well as our physical attraction to each other. What I didn't expect was for Layla to cut off the kiss and her hands that were roaming my body to pause. 

"We have enough time for a bath before Carlos gets here." Layla informed me before she began to slowly stroke my hair. 

Though I was disappointed, I nodded and we made our way to the bathroom. The bathroom was just as luxurious as the rest of the suite. There were lots of mirrors which kind of made me feel like I was on display. I felt a bit self conscious as I distracted myself with the bathtub. 

The bathtub seemed like it was in it's own room since it was in an outdent from the rest of the bathroom with white curtains decorated with a silver floral print. What pulled my attention the most were the two gold swans on two of the corners. When I looked closer I saw that they were the spouts. 

God damn, this place is boujee. I thought to myself as I walked closer to the bath tub.

I saw in the mirror Layla approaching before she leaned down plug the drain then turned on the water. She approached me to press a quick kiss on my cheek before continuing past to grab a small dark blue bottle with the gold logo of the hotel. I watched to see her dump the entire contents of the bottle into the water. The large tub slowly filled with water and the liquid soap beginning to foam with the rushing water. 

A bubble bath. How long had it been since I enjoyed one of those? I always tended to take showers rather than baths. My thoughts were interrupted when Layla's hands came to gently hold my arms as she stood behind me.