thirty five

⚠️ spicy chapter for you friends hehe

I undressed, making sure that everything littered the floor in a messy trail to the bed. The last one being the white lacy underwear as it fell into a little heap on the floor. Making myself comfortable under the covers, I sighed from the warmth of the bed, tempted to go to sleep.

My head shook a bit to focus back to the task at hand. Being teased by her only to be left hanging was incredibly frustrating. So if she wasn't going to satisfy me then I'd simply do it myself.

My thoughts instantly went to Layla's revealing blazer. It looked so good on her. Fitted to her figure while displaying a generous amount of her flawless skin. The peak of her chest was enough of a tease to push me to insanity so with our touches added onto it, I was at my limit. 

A hand slipped down to caress my breast, reminiscing on how hers felt. How her breath shook as more lust coursed through me. My hand soon moved on to where I was desperate for attention. A slight spread of my thighs was all I needed to allow my hand to continue. 

Even feeling my own fingers against myself was enough to pull a soft moan from my lips. Immediately my teeth bit down on my lower lip to muffle my voice. Carlos wouldn't be close enough but I still worried since this wasn't meant for him. 

No, this was for Layla. To know she missed watching me touch myself, I wondered how she would react. As my fingers began their familiar movements on myself, my free hand came to my breast. 

Absently pinching and pulling at my nipple as the fantasy of Layla hovering over me. She would lean down and bite me, dotting my skin with her pleasant attacks. Heavy sighs left me as the tempo of my fingers increased. 

"Layla." Her name slipping from my lips left me blushing. It was embarrassing to love her to the point where saying her name at a time like this would be enough to push me closer to my orgasm. 

Her name continued to quietly leave me. Each huff of breath had her name written on them. The shocks from my nipple had me closing my eyes in deep pleasure. 

I wanted Layla. To have her touch me in any way was all I needed. She could look at me with that god forsaken smirk and I would come all over her expensive sheets. 

The wave overcame me with more intensity than I was expecting. A hand came to my mouth since I was worried that I might not be able to control my voice. Luckily it wasn't too loud but Layla continued to occupy my mind. 

Though I had yet to touch myself thinking about her, it was clear that Layla had ruined me in every sense. As I panted and settled down, my thoughts continued the fantasy of Layla. Though in this one she was a bit different. 

No longer were they sensual love bites on my skin but rough almost animalistic marks onto my body. Ensuring that the placements would be obvious to anyone who looked at me. This possessive idea drove me crazy and I felt the magnetic pull to touch myself again. 

Within the fantasy, Layla's hands had pinned my wrists to the bed as her teeth sank into the column of my neck. She would use just enough pressure so that it would leave a mark and give me pleasurable pain. 

My creeping fingers came to a stall. A sigh left me as I relaxed against the bed. The fantasy was great but I had been spoiled to the point where I needed Layla. A yawn forced its way out before I rubbed my eyes with a fist before I closed my eyes. 

There was no way I could continue such a good fantasy in my head. 

A click pulled me from sleep but not quite awake. Quiet footfalls approached then stopped. The bed dipped behind, my back facing them. A few moments passed before a gentle hand stroked my hair making me hum sleepily in response.