thirty two

⚠️ almost the entire chapter is smut so happy valentines day to you guys lolol

⚠️ idk if I need to do this but this scene will have themes of subspace and domspace, if you don't know what that is, I explain it a bit in the chapter but if you're still unsure google it bc as you all know I suck at explaining things lol 

Also this chapter is going to be in Layla's pov bc I want to lol

Having Brielle on my bed was a fantasy I hadn't expected to come to reality so soon. She looked like a dream with her bedroom eyes as she pulled back. She wore her expressions quite obviously so I could tell that she was ready for another round. All it took was some kissing and she was squeezing her thighs closed. 

"Come here." I voiced as she once again sat on my lap. My hands took hold of her ass, holding it firmly. "You're being a very good girl today."

She smiled happily from my praise. Brielle constantly needed to be reassured and rewarded and I was willing to give it all and more to her. But I was still in the mood to tease her. 

"Thank you, mommy." She grinned as her hands buried into my hair. She suddenly gripped my hair and smirked at me. The corners of my lips lifted, amused to see her trying to be more dominant. It was adorable. 

A hum left me as my gaze stayed on her. "What do you want, princess? Pick and I will do it."

Her smile faltered as she seriously thought about it. "Anything. As long as it you..." She turned away bashfully which was so cute that a chuckle forced from my lips. 

Pulling her closer using the hold on her bottom, my mouth went to her ear. Before I said anything, she had already moaned quietly and her hips shifted closer to me. Fuck. It was going to be difficult to pace myself if she kept it up. 

"Then I'll do as I please." I whispered as her grip on my hair seemed to tighten, pulling a bit more. Though the pain was nothing since it was done by her. 

My mouth then moved to the column of her neck. Her voice began to sing once again as I began to mark up the area. The darker part of me wished nothing more than to have her covered in every visible place so anyone who saw her would instantly know she was taken. Or I could put a ring on her left hand... the thought was tempting but I also figured it'd be a bit too soon since we just got back together that day.

Putting the thought of engagement aside for now, I slid a hand to her thigh before it went to where she clearly wanted to be touched. Her breath hitched then released as I softly ran my fingertips over her slick folds. Her voice continued to sing as I teased her from the outside until her hips began to move in a silent beg. 

Though I could continue for hours just to listen to her moans, I slowly inserted a single digit. Her voice raised an octave in response as I began to pleasure her. I was curious to see how long until she would tell me she wanted more than one finger or if I was going to do it first. 

"Mommy." She moaned as she bounced slightly to get more pleasure. Her brows pulled together and her eyes were shut. Watching her head fall back slightly as she moved and moaned was far too erotic. Taking a deep breath, I gathered my thoughts from getting too distracted. 

Brielle's moans continued but it was clear that she was getting a bit frustrated. Her moans got a bit lower, her hips began to more more aggressively and her lips pushed out in a pout. A smirk appeared with the satisfaction that she was clearly going to be the first to break. She was well aware of my little game and yet I could see the defeat appear on her beautiful features.

"Don't be shy, princess." Teasing her with my words would make her break down sooner and it was apparent when she began to move a bit faster on my finger. "Tell me if you want more."