ೃ⁀➷xxxvi. ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴏᴜᴛs

📍BERLIN, GERMANY ≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

📍BERLIN, GERMANY
≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

THE POLICE GRABBED all of the group into secured trucks, where one was carrying the majority while the one in the front carried Bucky for greater security.

"So, you like cats?" Sam interrogated suddenly, staring up at the prince.

"Sam," (Y/N) and Steve tried to stop him from the embarrassment, but he didn't back down.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat, you don't wanna know more?"

"Your suit. . ." Steve ignored his friend's words. "It's vibranium?"

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father. . .I also wear the mantle of king." T'Challa answered instead, not daring to look at the group.

"So, I ask you. . .as both warrior and king. . .how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

The truck stopped after the long drive in the underground entrance of the building and (Y/N) was finally able to free herself from the handcuffs that were placed on her as she saw Bucky being taken away inside the clear cell.

She, Steve, Sam and T'Challa all unloaded the truck and walked towards a group of three armed men, a man with a suit and no other than Sharon Carter standing a few feet away.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you," the man in the suit answered. "Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander," Sharon presented.

"What about a lawyer?" Steve continued.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup," Everett Ross ordered to Sharon. "We'll write you a receipt."

Several men walked past them holding the shield, the artificial wings and even the widow's bite in hand as they entered the building.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that," Sam said.

The group walked into the building and let themselves be guided away by Everett Ross as they got deeper into the enormous facility.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell," Everett Ross explained as they walked through a bridge. "Now do me a favor, stay in it?"