ೃ⁀➷li. ʜᴏʟᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍʏ

≫ ──── ««•◦ ✪ ◦•»» ──── ≪

"HOW WE LOOKING, BRUCE?" Natasha asked from her place besides (Y/N) with a hand placed over her right ear to activate her comms.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it," Bruce replied back and it was followed by his own yelp as he came into view with the Hulkbuster suit.

"Wow! This is amazing, man. It's like being the Hulk without actually — "

His sentence was cut off when he accidentally tripped over a rock in the grass field, and everyone that passed by gave him weird looks.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line," Rhodey informed from his place in the sky, flying above everyone else with Sam in his side in their respective suits.

Once they got closer to the border of the barrier,  one Dora Milaje yelled in Xhosa as the Jabari men chanted and grunted, all forming in different groups while T'Challa left his spot beside his people to approach the two figures standing across the other side of the barrier.

Proxima Midnight and another ally of hers, Cull Obsidian stood on the outside of the blue barrier, smirking when they saw a group approaching them from the other side.

"Where's your other friend?" Natasha taunted.

"You will pay for his life with yours," Proxima answered with a sneer.

"Shame. He was a much better fighter than you were," (Y/N) teased and saw the way Proxima glared at her with much anger in her amber eyes.

"Thanos will have that stone."

"That's not gonna happen," Steve said.

"You are in Wakanda now," T'Challa spoke up, locking eyes with the two outside the barrier. "Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

"We have blood to spare," Proxima grunted and raised her arm in the air, which caused the enormous structures on the smoke-covered jungle to let out a loud rumble and make everyone watching take a deep breath.

"They surrender?" Bucky asked once they got back with the rest of the warriors in the grass field.

"Not exactly," Steve answered.

T'Challa raised his voice and yelled in Xhosa, which caused the Wakandan army to chant back his words as they harshly stumped their spears in the ground. They stopped after two chants, and (Y/N) was able to see how Proxima Midnight lowered her arm to signal whatever was hiding in the jungle to come out.