Save the First Dance

Brandon is pretending to be Sky and Sky is pretending to be Brandon.

Y/n's clothes:

~Wizgiz' Classroom~

~Wizgiz' Classroom~

Professor Wizgiz: "It's the first class of the year, a year full of great potential and limitless possibilities and that is what metamorphosis is all about. Metamorphosis is the art of changing how you appear, and once you master it, you can turn into anything from a rock to a rock star. Let me give you a little preview. Look at me now, an average elf, right? Look..." Wizgiz transforms into Griselda. Griselda (Wizgiz): "...at me now!" *The students gasp in shock.* Griselda (Wizgiz): "Don't worry, I'm not really the Queen of Detention." Y/n hides laughter. The students are relieved. Griselda (Wizgiz): "The beauty of magic is that you can always go back to being you." Wizgiz reverts to his original form. Wizgiz: "But for now we'll start with the basics." Wizgiz snaps his fingers and mirrors magically appear on his students' desk. Wizgiz: "We'll warm up with one of the simplest exercises: Changing your hair color. You should all be able to breeze through this one. Look in the mirror, focus on your Winx and go. Try to change it." One student succeeds; Bloom fails and puts down the mirror. Y/n changes her hair. Y/n: "I like it." Bloom: "You should keep it that way."

Hair:

Wizgiz: "Bloom, it's a little early to fall behind

Wizgiz: "Bloom, it's a little early to fall behind. You have a lot of homework to do."

~Inside Bloom and Flora's Dorm~

Bloom: "I was the only one who couldn't do it!" Y/n: "You need to believe in yourself. It's kinda like riding a bike." Stella: "You'll get it! You just have to practice! After all, you know what they say, 'practice makes perfect!'" Bloom: "Yeah, I can do this! It's like when I had to learn how to high jump back in Gardenia." Stella: "That's the right attitude! And before you know it, you'll be growing fairy wings!" Bloom: "I sure hope so..." Stella: "I know it! So let's just give it another try. Let's try this! Think about the best hair day you've had. Think about how happy you were and use that to change your hair color." Bloom concentrates but winds up making her bangs stick upwards. Y/n: "You're getting there. I remember doing that but it wasn't my bangs, it was my actual hair." Bloom: "Ugh! Great! This is what I end up with?!" Stella: "I'm just trying to help you, okay! You're a bigger project than I thought... Hmph..."