Lalya's Choice

Y/n:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "Layla has lost her sight during the fight against Valtor on the water world of Andros. But who is the mysterious sorcerer and what is his link with Bloom?"

Stella's Room

Stella: "I'm still worried about everyone. I should never have let them go to Andros alone." Amore: "They're not alone, Stella. They have each other. And they're very powerful. If I were you, I wouldn't worry." Stella: "I'm just so tense. But with everything that's happening on Solaria, it's making me crazy! Cassandra has my father under her spell and is doing all she can to become queen." Flashback to the previous episode. Stella: "Help!" Radius: "Stella! Darling!" The guests gasp. Cassandra: "Radius, this monster is not your daughter. Listen to my voice. This monster is not your daughter. Now, do as I say." Radius: "Guards, take this horrid creature away. This is not my daughter!" Stella: "No, Daddy. Daddy, it's me!" Chimera: "Good job, Mother." Cassandra: "Good job, daughter. And to think we were only just getting started." Flashback ends. Stella: "It's, like, everyone I care about is in danger. And I feel so useless." Piff squeaks. Stella: "Um, who is it?" Griselda: "It's me, Griselda. Open the door!" Kiko hides on the bookshelf. Stella: (gasps) "Oh, no." Griselda: "I want to know what's going on. You all missed class again today and none of you reported to the nurse's office." Stella: "Transform, right now!" Pearl gets Y/n's double to sit. The pixies transform back into the other Winx group. And Kiko transforms back into Flora. Griselda: "I was starting to get worried." Stella: "Um, their feet are broken. But, they still have some of those pox thingies. And those pox thingies are highly contagious. They say it's a short virus, though. So, we should all be back in class in a couple of days." Griselda: "Well, I sure do hope so." Kiko as Flora breaks the bookshelf and falls. Stella: "'K! Good night!" Stella sighs with relief and the pixies go back to normal and Kiko too.

~Andros~

Bloom: "I'm so sorry, Layla. I wish we could break the spell that Valtor put on your eyes. But, it's just too strong." Flora: "Y/n, why don't you try?" Y/n: "I can't. He's too strong for me."

~Flashback~

Valtor: "In the name of Valtor, may you be enwrapped by the eternal darkness." Valtor casts a spell to blind the Winx group. Bloom: "Layla!" Layla: "I can't see! I can't see!" Bloom: "We're here, Layla. We're right next to you." Layla: "I've gone blind!"

~Flashback ends~

Layla: "So I'll be blind for the rest of my life." Flora: "Don't say that. We're going to look for a cure and we won't stop until we found one." Bloom: "Well said, Flora." Flora: "In the meantime, we'll be your eyes." Tecna: "You have our word." Layla: "Thanks, guys." Musa: "Look over there! Something is coming!" Bloom: "It's a mermaid. But she's not like the one who attacked us before. She doesn't have the Mark of Valtor." Tressa: "I come in peace, fairies of Alfea." Layla: "Your voice. I know you. Is that you, Tressa?" Tressa: "Princess Layla, your eyes." Layla: "Valtor's magic did this. He put a spell on me and made me blind. But, I'm not giving up!" Tressa: "Valtor..." Layla: "Tressa, you're crying." Tressa: "Valtor has wreaked havoc on the underwater world. His evil spells have transformed most of my family and friends into monsters. The City of Mermaids is ruined and my mother is in prison."