The shimmering shells

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "To aid in their quest for Sirenix, the Winx were given Sirenix Boxes and new power, Harmonix. Now, they must solve a series of riddles to find the gem of Self-Confidence, Empathy, and Courage and gain Sirenix. Unfortunately, they don't have much time."

~Cove Shimmering Shell~

Aisha, Y/n, Bloom, and Stella are swimming underwater in their Harmonix forms. Lemmy: "My name is Lemmy." Aisha: "I'm Aisha." They begin to bond. Stella: "What's happening?" Bloom: "I think they are bonding." Lemmy: "Oh, Aisha!" Aisha: "Lemmy. These are my friends, Bloom and Stella." Bloom: "Hello!" Stella: "Hi!" Y/n: "Nice to meetcha." Lemmy: "I'm very happy to meet you, Bloom and Stella. I could sense you as soon as you entered the water. Selkies can always tell when a fairy is near." Aisha: "So that's how you found me." Lemmy: "Yes. And bonding with you restored my powers." Aisha: "How did you lose them?" Lemmy: "I am Keeper of the Andros gate. A monster named Tritannus was..." Aisha: "Tritannus! We know who he is." Lemmy: "He forced the gate and used his trident to steal my powers." Stella: "Another reason to despise that guy." Bloom: "And another reason to stop him." Aisha: "Lemmy, we're on a mission and if we succeed, we'll run Tritannus right out of this ocean. Will you help us?" Lemmy: "Oh yes, Aisha."

~Simulator Room~

Flora: "What is this place?" Musa: "Looks like it would be easy to get lost in there. Lots of twists and turns."

~Labyrinth of the Abysses~

Stella: "Whoa." Bloom: "What a strange place." Lemmy: "It is called the Labyrinth of the Abysses." Tecna: "Aisha! Remember the first part of the riddle?" Aisha: "With every twist and turn, deeper you go. Like in..." Stella: "A labyrinth!" Bloom: "Until the Shimmering Shells sing with the ocean's voice. The Shimmering Shells must be in there." Aisha: "Lemmy, can you help us find our way?" Lemmy: "I will try, but it's a very strange place." Aisha: "We're going in." Tecna: "Good luck." Lemmy: "This way." Stella: "You know, it's kind of creepy here." Aisha: "Well, it is supposed to be a test of Self-Confidence." Stella: "Ow. Ewe." Y/n: "Common!" Bloom: "There's oil everywhere." Aisha: "Tritannus slimed the place." Lemmy: "Do you hear it? The voice of the ocean." Bloom: "Let's go." Lemmy: "Through here." Bloom: "The music is coming from here." Aisha: "But I don't see any Shimmering Shells." Stella: "Tritannus must have trashed them too." Lemmy's power's drain because of the pollution. Aisha: "Lemmy!" Bloom: "Oh! The pollution. It's closing in on us." The Winx coughs and falls unconscious.

~Bloom's Dream~

Bloom: *gasps* "Diaspro?" Diaspro: "Sky doesn't love you, Bloom." Bloom: "That's... that's not true." Diaspro: "If he loved you, he wouldn't forget." Bloom: "No, no. I... Oh..." Diaspro laughs. Diaspro: "He wouldn't forget." Diaspro laughs again.