Dyamond on Ice

Y/n's outfit:

~Recap~

Narrator: "On Coralya Tecna and Aisha manage to combine their two personalities and succeed in getting the prime star. Valtor however causes the eruption of Coralyas volcano and manages to take the star from the Winx. The fairies stop the eruption, and save Coralya and its inhabitants."

~Alfea, Wizgiz classroom~

Wizgiz: "Good morning my students of Alfea. And nothing reams (Unsure of the word please correct me if I'm wrong) of, a good morning like a surprise test." Students: *Gasps* Tecna: "No way. I'm not prepared at all." Musa: "Same here Tecna." Y/n: "Let's do this!" Aisha: "This is not fair." Stella: "Hmm?" Stella steals a basket of fruit from Flora's desk. Stella: "Mhmm." Wizgiz: "Don't worry. It will be simple. Animal Metamorphosis biosis. All you have to do is turn into an animal of your choice. Like this." Wizgiz turns into a mouse with a hat. Wizgiz: "This." Wizgiz turns into a dog with a hat. Wizgiz: "Or this." Wizgiz turns into a hippo with a hat. Then turns back into himself. Wizgiz: "Show me what you can do with this spell." Tenca: "I hope I don't miss anything. It's a complicated spell." Stella is happily snaking on the fruits she swiped. Flora: "Stella. I haven't been practicing. How can you be so relaxed?" Stella: "I don't know." Wizgiz: "Can I get a volunteer to go first?" Bloom: "Ooh. I'll do it Professor Wizgiz." Wizgiz: "Alright Bloom. I knew I could count on you. What do you have for us?" Bloom: "Well I..." Bloom transforms into a kitten. Bloom: "I'm a kitten." Bloom jumps onto the professors' desk. Bloom runs around on the desk before sitting on the floor and turning back to normal. Aisha turns into a dragonfly. Y/n: "I did this freshman year can I skip this?" Wizgiz: "Sure. You turned into a cat." Wizgiz gives a thumbs up. Tecna turns into a lamb. Musa turns into a bird. Flora turns into a tiger. Flora: "Stella, what do you think?" Stella runs away screaming. Flora: "Stella, what's wrong. It's just some Animal Metamorphosis Symbiosis. It's me, Flora!" Wizgiz: "Hmm." Wizgiz gets a suspicious look on his face. Wizgiz: "Something tells me this is not Stella. Relos Symbiosis." Stella turns into Kiko. Bloom: "Kiko?" Wizgiz: "I am very very disappointed." Y/n: "Where's Stella?"

~Winx Dorm~

The Winx walks into their dorm. Stella is in the living room on a tablet. Bloom: "Stella." Stella: "Girls!" All the girls put their books down. Bloom: "Having Kiko take your place is not a good idea Stella!" Kiko makes angry noises and gestures. Stella stands up. Stella: "Don't tell me you guys got busted." All other Winx: "hmm?" Stella: "Sorry, I didn't want to skip class, but I had to catch up on my homework. There's so much to study." Alisha: "As punishment Professor, Wizgiz gave us a lot of extra homework." Stella sits down. Tecna: "Now you have to study twice as hard." Stella: "Seriously! I wish I was somewhere else far away from here." The Star case appears on cue. The girls gasp. Star Case: "If that's your wish young fairy. It will soon be granted." Bloom: "The star case." Flora: "She must have something for us." Star Case: "What you seek is a world frozen in matter where an ancient bond was shattered. This realm is called Dyamond to be precise." Covered with crystal and mysterious ice. There you will find the seventh star you awaited. Follow the secrete of a sister separated." Stella: "Sister? Who's sister?" Star Case: "Whoever completes this final haul will get the stars, keep them all." Aisha: "We're tied with Valtor. We have three of the stars so does he." Bloom: "It sounds like whoever gets the next one gets them all. We have to do it." Stella: "What secret was it talking about?" Y/n: "DYAMOND!" Bloom: "Huh?" Y/n: "Ice is taking me to Dyamond. I need to get ready. Oi! I'm meeting his sister." Bloom: "The star case didn't make it clear, but we'll solve one puzzle at a time." The star case disappears. Tecna: "First of all let's get to Dyamond." Tecna is typing on her phone. Tecna: "It's a world of crystal and the surface is covered in magical ice." Bloom: "Let's hurry, we have to stay ahead of the Trix." The girls walk off.