A disloyal adversary

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "To celebrate the thousandth anniversary at his kingdom, Sky invites Bloom on Eraklyon. The Winx girl doesn't know it yet, but a dreadful trap is ready to spring just for her."

~Bloom's dream~

Bloom is walking around. Stella: "Bloom?" Bloom: "Huh?" Musa: "Bloom?" Bloom: (sees them (minus Layla) circling above her) "Huh?" Tecna: "Bloom?" This horrifies Bloom. Stella: "What's the matter, Bloom? Why are you so sad?" Musa: "You can tell us! We're your friends!" Musa cackles as the fairies start circling faster. Bloom: (horrified, covers her ears) "Go away, all of you! Leave me alone, I don't want to talk! Please stop it!" Musa: "You shouldn't be ashamed of what you aren't..." Stella: "It's not your fault you can never become a true fairy." Musa: "An Enchantix, Bloom! That's what they call." Flora: "Real fairies like her." Layla comes in, in her Enchantix. Layla: "Hi, Bloom."

~Red Fountain ship~

Bloom is sleeping on Layla's lap. Layla: "Bloom? Bloom, wake up. You okay?" Bloom: "No, no!" Layla: "Everything's alright, Bloom. It's okay." Bloom: "Oh, Layla, I just had a nightmare." Stella: "You're just nervous about Sky's party. I mean, it's not every day you get to spend quality time with your boyfriend's parents, especially when the parents are the King and Queen of Eraklyon." Bloom: "Well, I am worried about what they're going to think of me, Stella. What if they don't like me?" Y/n: "If they don't I can just tell them off for you." Sky: "They are going to love you, just like I do." (kisses Bloom) Y/n: "Why can't I bring Ice? Mom likes him!" Ice: *Teleports to her* "Sleep. So you don't try to kill Diaspro." Y/n: "I might anyway." Ice: "Sleep and I'll go with you." Y/n; "Okay." Y/n kisses his forehead. Riven: "Hey, you two. Knock it off, won't you?" Bloom laughs. Riven: "What was that?" Sky: "Don't worry, guys. That's just the enchanted fireworks display, welcoming guests upon arrival." Brandon: "Well, that's what I call a flashy welcome." Tecna: "Oh, Timmy, isn't it amazing?" Timmy: "Are you happy?" Tecna: "Oh yeah, and I'll be even happier when we land safely. Watch where you're going!" Musa: "Rumor has it. There's going to be a huge orchestra." Sky: "That's right." Ice: "Your wearing shorts and a crop yop to this event?" Y/n: "Ye-" Sky: "Wouldn't be the first time." Y/n: "Hey!" Stella: "And I heard the cake is supposed to be over 20 feet high!" Sky: "That's true, too." Riven: "And I heard that every guest is gonna get a brand new hoverbike." Y/n: "bff/n said that too!" Sky: "Now, where did you hear that?" Riven: "Well, actually, I made it up. But hey, it costs nothing to dream." Tecna: "There's the royal palace!" Layla: "It's stunning!" Bloom: "I'm so excited, will you stay with me?" Stella: "You can manage just fine without us. You're a real princess now." Y/n: "EEK!" Ice (As a fox) "What did you do?" Y/n: "Stay still so I can turn you back!" Y/n turns Ice back to a human. Ice: "You!" *Tackles her* The Winx giggle. Bloom: "Oh, cut it out, Stella."