The Sparx Festivals

Y/ns' Clothes:

~Intro/Recap~

~Intro/Recap~

Narrator: "After finding the Star Compass and managing to escape the Trix, the Winx have been assigned a new mission by Argen and Dorana: Find the seven Prime Stars, in which the Wishing Star divided, before Valtor and the Trix do."

~With Y/n and Ice~

Y/n: "Can you tell me another story?" Ice: "Sure." Y/n snuggles into him. Ice: "So..."

~Winx's Dorm~

Musa: "Aisha, we know, you want to do a gymnastics dance contest. You said so ten times now." Aisha: "But this time is different, Musa. We'll make it aquatic. I'm sure it'll be perfect." Musa: "If we're going to do dancing, we'll need the right music." Tecna: "And don't forget special effects! Bloom, are you offline?" Stella: "We're missing a dash of style. Let's do a fashion show!" Flora: "Right! A show. A super-rare plant show!" The carnivorous plant eats the carpet, which makes Stella falls. Stella: "Bad plant! Flora!" Flora: "Come on, Stella. She's just playing." Bloom: "Sorry, could you keep it down just a little?" Musa: "Bloom, what's wrong? You can tell your best friends, right?" Bloom: "Sorry, girls. It's about Sky. He's not answering my Emojix, and I have no idea where he is."

~Cliff~

Sky: "Diaspro, are you sure we can find the lost medallion of Eraklyon here?" Diaspro: "If I was sure, it wouldn't be lost." Phone beeps. Sky: "That's gotta be Bloom." Diaspro feints a fall and Sky has to catch her. Diaspro: "Oh, you saved me, my prince." Sky: "Be more careful next time." They finally reach the top. A new message comes. Diaspro: "Look, Sky! I saw something moving down there." Sky: "Wait!' Diaspro: "Our mission can't wait!"