The devourer

Y/n's Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "At Alfea, the Winx a map of the infinite ocean that showed the location of all three pillars. On Earth, the Winx battled the garbage monster Tritannus created and defeated it. But Tritannus escaped, and Aisha vowed to stop him once and for all."

~Underwater Infinite Ocean~

Tritannus: "So Icy, whaddya think? Nice, huh?" Ice: "Hmm, very nice... We just have to get the other two seals." Tritannus: "Next stop, the Pillar of Balance!" Darcy: "You heard the man." Ice: "A man? We've got to steal more seals?" Stormy: "And wreak more havoc." Darcy: "Sounds good!" Stormy: "What's not to like?" Darcy sees a giant fish. Darcy: "Whoa! What is that?" Ice: "It's just a fish." Stormy: "A big fish." Darcy: "A really big fish." The fish nearly eats Ice. Ice: "Did you see that? That thing just tried to eat me!" Stormy: "It's coming back." Darcy: "Not the smartest fish form of seafood." Ice: "Sisters! Blizzard!" Stormy: "Lightning Bolt!" Darcy: "Dark Spell!" Trix cackle. Ice: "That'll teach him to mess with..." Stormy: "What?!" Ice: "Darcy, come on!" Darcy: "Get away from me!" Darcy: "Tritannus!" The fish bites Darcy's hair. Darcy struggles to get her hair out. Ice: "What is that thing?!" Tritannus: "It's just a creature from the depths of the ocean. A devourer of the abyss. Heh heh. It's unstoppable, it will eat anything in its path." Stormy: "I'll say." Tritannus: "It's thin as its weak spot, but now I control it." He uses his trident to make the Devourer under its spell. Tritannus: "See?" Darcy: "You know Tritannus, nothing could really ruin somebody's day." Tritannus: "Which gives me an idea..." Darcy and Tritannus: "The Selkies!" Ice: "That will take care of those little rats." Tritannus: "Yes... Go find every Selkie you can and devour it! Start at the Pillar of Light." Daphne: "I must warn them. I must warn Bloom."

~The Winx's Dorm~

Flora: "We have some training, with Codatorta today. He's supposed to be the best battle master around." Bloom: "I wish I could be there." Flora: "The Sovereign's Council is just as important." Aisha: "It may be important, the fate of the Magic Dimension is at stake." Bloom: "My parents have invited the sovereigns of all the realms to Domino." Flora: "And as royal princesses, you three must be there." Stella: "Which raises the big question." Flora: "How will the Magic Dimension deal with Tritannus?" Bloom: "Will the realms unite to fight him?" Aisha: "Well, will each kingdom try to go with it?" Stella: "No, the really big question. What do we wear to this gala?" Aisha: "It's not a gala Stella." Bloom: "It's a political summit and war council." Stella: "Right. Which makes me think...fierce." She gives the others leopard outfits. Aisha: "Whoa!" Kiko is scared. Aisha: "Maybe a little too fierce, Stella." Stella: "Looks like it." She changes Bloom and Aisha's leopard outfits into gala outfits. Bloom: "Much better." Stella: "Eh. Old school." Flora: "No... classic." Stella: "Thanks Flora, now let's get politicking!"