The Battle of Alfea

Y/n's Clothes:

~Forest~

Sky is attempting to fix the bike. Bloom: "Well, how's it looking?" Sky: "I can't get the power converter to fribulate." Bloom: "So, what's that mean?" Sky: "Actually I have no idea what I'm talking about Bloom, but one thing I do know, that bike is busted. Sorry. Let's get walking before it gets too dark." Bloom: "Fribulate. Is that even a word?"

~Quad, Alfea~

Miss Faragonda: "According to the advanced warning system Timmy and Tecna designed, there's a major invasion on the way." Codatorta: "I'm not sure what good the warning is. That army is gonna squash us like wee, bitty grapes." Miss Faragonda: "I don't agree. The Alfea girls and Red Fountain boys are working well together." Saladin: "Next year, we'll have to bring them together under happier circumstances." Codatorta: "If there is a next year. This could be the end." Miss Faragonda: "Why can't you be more positive like our students? Why just this morning some of them organized a pep rally, and they were saying things like: "We can do it!" and "Bring it on!" Codatorta: "That's youth talkin'." Flora, Tecna, Y/n, and Musa come running over. Flora: "Miss... Faragonda. Something... Something's coming." Musa: "Tecna sensed a Vorpal Tunnel opening right over there!" Y/n: "Miss. Griffin is here!" Alfea Student 1: "Is it a sneak attack?" Alfea Student 2: "Look! Something's materializing." Alfea Student 3: "It's Princess Stella! They're back!" Flora: "And they rescued the imprisoned witches, but they look pretty grumpy." Tecna: "It's Vorpal Tunnel Syndrome. It's like jet lag." Miss Faragonda: "Stand back girls." The two headmistresses walk towards each other. Faragonda: "How long has it been since you set foot on the Alfea campus, Griffin?" Griffin: "We were juniors, and Ediltrude and I were sneaking onto campus to turn the Kai Fly Sorority into goats." Faragonda: "Ah yes, if memory serves me, I believe you left our campus seven inches tall, in a jar." Griffin: "Those were happier times, weren't they?" Faragonda: "With all of us banding together perhaps those happier times can return." Red Fountain Student: "Hey, Brandon. You made it back." Y/n: "Headmistress Griffin." Griffin: "Use your full potential." Brandon: "What's up guys?" Brandon is welcomed by the other Red Fountain students, but Riven isn't. Red Fountain Student: "Tell him how worried you were about him." Red Fountain Student 2: "I wasn't worried." Flora: "Stella, where's Bloom?" Tecna: "Why isn't she with you?" Stella: "We don't know what happened to her and Sky. They... stayed behind to keep the monsters from entering our escape portal. They were supposed to meet us back here at Alfea." Flora: "Oh dear."

~Forest~

Bloom and Sky are walking. Bloom: "Wouldn't it be quicker to go through Black Mud Swamp?" Sky: "Yeah, that's true, but these treetops will provide better cover for us." Bloom: "Oh, yeah. I guess you're right." Sky: "Those winged monsters are probably patrolling the whole realm. At least this way, we'll be safe." Bloom: "Sky, I'm scared." Sky: "Huh? What's wrong?" Bloom: "Without my powers, I feel like the helpless little girl from Earth." Sky: "You're not though Bloom. You are the last princess of Domino. That's pretty awesome." Bloom: "I know, but the only thing separating some normal girl from Gardenia from the last Princess of Domino was a magical power that I no longer have. Without it, I'm just... well-" Sky: "When you learned the truth about me, you said it didn't change who I was." Bloom: "Yeah, but that was you." Sky: "Nothing can change who you are, Bloom. Some things can't be taken away. Now, let's go. The quicker we get to Magix, the quicker we can find transportation to Alfea." As they walk, a voice can be heard. Voice: "Lake Chrysalis. Come to Lake Chrysalis." Bloom: "Hold up, did you hear that?" Sky: "Huh?" Bloom: "I thought I heard a voice just now." Sky: "I didn't hear a thing, but the woods are full of creatures. Come on, let's get going." An Arachni-cam is watching Bloom and Sky.