Heart and Sword

Y/n's Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "A magic potion makes Sky fall in love with the wicked Diaspro. No spell can heal Bloom's wound. Her prince has forgotten her."

~Outside of Alfea~

Stella: "There she is." Bloom: "Hey, Kiko. A big hug for me? Oh! I know you love me Kiko, even no one else does." Stella: "We love you too, Bloom. We love you very very much." Flora: "Ahem. Did you order breakfast in the park?" Bloom: "Breakfast?" Lockette: "This service is really quite efficient here." Stella: "Everything is just right. Enjoy your breakfast, Bloom." Bloom: "Thank you so much, that's very sweet. But I'm not hungry." Stella: "Don't worry. You'll feel better soon." Bloom: "I still can't believe what happened. I never thought Sky would do a thing like that. Huh?" Kiko burps. Stella: "Huh?" Bloom: "Kiko, you greedy little rabbit!" Girls laugh.

~Faragonda's Office~

Faragonda: We can't take any risks. I've already had magical shields installed to protect Alfea. Saladin: "That's smart. Valtor is a threat to the entire dimension! It won't be long before he attacks one of our schools! We have to be ready for him." Griffin: "If we only knew where and when." Faragonda: "Valtor is unpredictable, ambitious, and evil. And there are no limits to the power he seeks. And now that he knows Bloom is at Alfea, he is bound to come here seeking revenge. Revenge against the daughter of those who defeated him a long time ago." Y/n: "Ms. Faragonda?" Faragonda: "Yes Y/n?" Quentin: "You can do this!" Y/n: "Valtor is going to come for me now that I have my Enchantix form." Griffin: "How do you know?" Y/n: "He-" Quentin: "He said that when Y/n went to the Solaria. He's working with Cassandra, her daughter, Diaspro, and has control over Sky!" Fargonda: "We need to step up your training."