The mirror of Truth

Y/n's Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "To break the spell that hit Stella, the Winx and the Specialists leave in search of the Mirror of Truth. For this impossible mission, the Winx will need all of their magic."

~Outside the ship~

The griffins attack the ship.

~Inside the ship~

Bloom: "Ugh, Sky, try to pull up!" Sky: "The engine's not responding." Tecna: "Maybe we can slow down the dive." Timmy: "The gravitational fields are gone, the ship's structure won't hold much longer." Brandon and Stella cuddle Sky: "Hold on tight, I'll try to switch to auto-level. Timmy put us on manual override." The griffins continue their assault. Brandon: "Sky, the griffin won't let go!" Sky: "Timmy, open the hyper-valves. We need to increase the power!" The hip shakes, causing Flora and Musa to lose balance. Timmy: "It's not working!" Sky: "I can't believe that the bird is stronger than the ship's engine!" Bloom: "Girls, it's our turn now! Let's go get those griffins!" Stella: "I won't be of much help." Brandon: "Don't worry, Stella. It'll be OK." Bloom: "Magic Winx!" The Winx, minus Stella, transform and head out of the ship.

~Outside the ship~

Bloom: "Hey, you! Let go! Sphere of Fire!" Bloom shoots a ball of fire at the griffin. Bloom: "What? It wasn't affected at all!" All three griffins attack together. Y/n: "Wait!" She hugs a Griffin. Y/n: "Who's a cute griffin? You're a cute griffin." The griffin tilts its head. Flora: "They're attacking together now!" Musa: "I'll try to stun them with my Sound Waves." Y/n: "Cutie!" Musa releases her sound waves at the Griffin. Tecna: "They're running from us but they're heading straight for the ship!"

~Inside the ship~

Timmy: "I think the girls did it! It looks like the griffins have retreated now." Brandon: "You spoke too soon, Timmy!" A griffin attacks the ship again. Sky: "Frontal attack!"

~Outside the ship~

Flora: "Bloom, watch out!" The other two griffins attack the rest of the Winx. Bloom: "Oh no!" Musa: "Reverse Course! That'll block them!" Musa releases her sound waves. Flora: "Please, don't hurt them!" Musa: "Fair enough. But we've got to defend ourselves." Tecna: "I've got the other one." Tecna releases a beam of magic energy at the other griffin. Bloom: "Now let's go free the ship!" Tecna: "We're too slow! I'm gonna try to knock the bird off the ship. Magic Cage!" Tecna shoots a beam of energy that encases and carries the griffin of the ship. Bloom: "Way to go, Tecna!"

~Inside the ship~

Sky: "Alright!" Brandon: "See, Stella? We made it." The ship shakes again. Stella: "What's going on now?" Timmy: "The controls aren't responding, they're stuck!" Sky: "We're being attacked again and by something very big this time." A larger griffin assaults the ship.