Fury

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap:

Intro/Recap:

"Narrator: To save the world of Andros from destruction, Tecna sacrifices herself and disappears into the Omega Dimension. Valtor has prevailed. What will become of the Winx Club without Tecna?"

~With Y/n~

Y/n: "Valtor." Valtor: "You can call me anything you like." Y/n: "I'm going back to school." Valtor: Wait! What! She's going back to people who hurt her. I might be evil, but I don't want my kid hurt. She's too important to me. Y/n: "Father?" Ice: "I'm sure it'll be fine, sir." Valtor glares at Ice. Y/n: "I'll be fine, besides it's my last year!" Valtor: "Only for this year." Y/n: "Thank you!" *Hugs him* Valtor: "But." Y/n: "But?" Valtor: "You need to come back to my base every night, so I can make sure you're not hurt." Y/n: "But, Father!" Valtor: "It's that or nothing!" Y/n flinches. Ice: "It'll be okay Y/n." Y/n: "Okay, Father." *Teleports*

~Gloomy Wood Forest~

Everyone has gathered around, mourning the loss of Tecna. Flora: "Tecna was a great fairy...!" Layla: "She was brave and selfless, she gave her life to save Andros!" Y/n: "She was an awesome friend." Timmy: "No, I can't do this it's not right!" Riven: "Come on, Timmy. Hang in there. Keep going, girls." Bloom: *sobbing* "Her eyes... there was so much hope in her eyes." Musa: "Yeah and do you remember the times when she tried to be funny?" Stella: *sobbing harder* "I wish I laughed more!" Bloom: "Me too." Timmy: "STOP IT!! TECNA IS NOT GONE!!" Riven: "TIMMY!! Tecna disappeared inside the Omega Portal!" Musa: "The gate's closed forever. There's no way." Timmy: "No you're wrong...all of you!!" Y/n: "Timmy there is a chance..." Riven: "Timmy!" Timmy: "LET GO OF ME!" Riven: "I'll go talk to him." Bloom: "We're gonna miss you, Tecna." Stella: *sobs even harder* "GONNA MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!" Y/n: "Goodbye Tecna."

~Park~

Riven: "Timmy, you have to face reality. I know it's hard but..." Timmy: "Riven, you know how sometimes you can feel someone's magic vibe?" Riven: "Uh, yeah I think." Timmy: "Well I could always feel Tecna's real strong, and I still can." Riven: "Timmy..." Timmy: "No, listen to me. If she were gone, there'd be a void, an emptiness. Like all around but there isn't. I feel her. Tecna, I know you're alive and I'm gonna find you I promise!"

~The Winx's Dorm~

Bloom: "It's just not the same without Tecna." Musa: "Maybe we should call it quits, you know? Like, disband the club?" Stella: "I hate to say this, but I agree." Flora: "Me too." Layla: "It's the right thing to do guys." Bloom: "Yeah, but before we break it up there's one more thing we have to do together." Stella: "Payback Valtor!" Musa: "Yeah get rid of him for good!" Faragonda: "Well now, how is everybody doing?" Stella: "Not good. But we'll feel better after we visit Valtor!" Faragonda: "Valtor needs to be stopped and punished, but you cannot strike in anger. It would be a terrible mistake." Bloom: "Do you expect us to just sit here, after what he did to Tecna?" Faragonda: "No but I can't risk losing all of you, either. You will stay on campus until further notice. Tomorrow, we'll hatch a plan." Y/n: "Faragonda, can I have a word." Faragonda: "Okay?"

~In hallway~

Y/n: "So, I found out some information, that is vital to the plan." Faragonda: "Hmm?" Y/n: "I'm Samar and Valtors' kid, not Erendors' kid." Faragonda: "Oh!" Y/n: "I also am only here, because Valtor struck a deal, that I have to be at his layer at night, to make sure I'm okay." Faragonda: "Of course. Grieve with the girls, then go home with Ice." Y/n: "I feel her. She's still alive, in the Omega Dimension." Faragonda: "Go grieve with the girls."

~With the Winx~

Y/n: "Here." *Places tubs of ice cream on the table*

~Time skip to 10 pm ~

Y/n: *Yawns* "I've got to go." Bloom: "Why?" Y/n: "Father wants me home at night." Bloom: "Okay, bye." Y/n: "I'll be back tomorrow."

~At Valtor's layer~

Y/n: "I'm home!" Valtor: "Welcome home, dear." Y/n: "Princey!" Ice: "Princess." *Hugs her* Valtor: "Head to bed, you look tired." Y/n: "Tecna can't be dead... Ice cuddles?" Ice: "Ok, Princess."